Gifted some older decks

GlitterNova

It turns out my aunt-in-law is a tarot collector! When she found out I had taken an interest in tarot, she very kindly sent me a bag of some older tarot decks. I would be grateful if anyone with some knowledge of any of these decks could share their advice, as these are all unexpected and new. In the bag was:

Renaissance Tarot Deck. There is some wear on the box but the cards look completely mint.

Tarot of the Sphynx. Again, there is a little wear on the box but the cards look mint.

Morgan-Greer Tarot. Based on the style of the box I'd guess this is an older printing (if not original). The cards are in great shape! Let me just say that I can totally see why this is such a loved deck. The artwork and the fact that it's borderless makes the cards look like something that could be designed and printed today.

Grand Etteilla. The box is worn but the cards are in good shape. Out of all of the decks in the lot this is the one that confuses me most from a reading standpoint. Any advice would be appreciated.

Karma Tarot. Again, the box is a bit worn but the cards are in good shape. These cards are pretty striking and will be fun to look over.

Golden Dawn Tarot. These cards are refreshing in their simplicity. Looks like a straight-forward deck. Again, box is worn but cards look almost mint.

Enoil Gavat Tarot. WOW. Huge cards and orange, trippy images. I love it! Definitely a deck that will take a while to wrap my head around.

Any advice about these deck would be appreciated. I don't plan on selling any of these, but it'd be nice to know if any were especially rare. Thanks!

ETA: I can totally see why people love the cardstock of older decks, too!