Goddesses of the New Light

cjtarot

Who cares...how they work

OH MY GOSH...

Summerdream,

Who cares how they work I WANT THEM...

The key to working with decks that depict images as evoking as this one is to let the images speak to you..this is a deck you are going to have to work and meditate with..it would also help if you knew a little about the different Goddess's depicted ... Just my opinion...

Bright Blessings, your tarotholic friend..

CJ

magpie9

I saw that deck for the first time last week, in the actual cardboard. they are amazing...I've sent away for them and am anxiously haunting my mailbox. The postman is starting to look a little nervious, tee-hee...

13thFaeChylde

That very well may be THE Goddess deck I've been waiting for!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

Summerdream

I have them coming in the mail. YIPEE!!!

Summerdream:)

dolphingirl

I have had this deck for about a year and they are stunning cards. I also love the extra's that are included in this set. With the cards comes a purple silk wrap that is the thinnest lightest silk I have ever seen. Feels really great in your hands. Also included is a wood stand for placing one card in to study. I use the stand all the time when I am writting about a card online.

Really neat set and def worth the money.

Samantha

crystal dawn

Summerdream said:
Does anyone have the Goddesses of the New Light oracle deck? I saw some online scans at Tarot Passages.

http://www.tarotpassages.com/newliteinfo.htm

They look gorgeous. How are they to work with?

Momof3girls:)

Wow these cards look really good, the art work is fantastic. They remind me a little of the goddess oracle. the artwork for the goddess oracle was done by hrana janto, her paintings are pretty awesome too.

blessings

crystal dawn