Going home again: a return to my Healing w/the Angels Oracle...

Logiatrix

I used the "Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards" for three years; it was a double-deck with an extra "Guardian Angel" card--89 cards in all.
I gave up the deck about a year ago, because the readings were growing dull; I think I had stopped looking into the cards, and I was just barely glancing at them.
So, I gifted one complete deck to a friend, and gave away several cards from the other deck over time.
I also figured that Oracles just aren't my thing, as I had a difficult time finding another one that I enjoyed as much (my rant is somewhere on the threads here).
To my suprise, I found that I missed my deck over the holidays, when friends and relatives were gathering and remembering my angel readings from the year before.
Before I thought about it too much, I went to my favorite bookshop and bought the cards for myself.
This time, I got them in Spanish, to force me to look at the pictures and not just the words.
The two-decks-joined-as-one also has an additional "Archangel Michael" card that used to perch on my bedside table, and an additional "Abundance" card.
The "Abundance" card in my new deck turned out to be different than the old deck I used, but the image from the old deck meant something very specific and special to me.
While this newer version of "Abundance" has a vital message as well, I still missed the old version, so I have also included the old card, and it has worked out very nicely.
Now, my new "Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards" is a whopping 90-card deck...I love it!
Clearly, I am very happy to have them back; each reading with this deck is like a warm hug from the Divine!
Anyway, I just wanted to share with like-minds...thanx for listening!
:D

miss_apples

I have that deck...just the one 44 card deck. I can see where you wouldve had trouble getting inspirational readings, but if you sit and think about the readings that you do and put them together with the issue, they are definatly helpful. In my opinion, they are cards that you definatly need a question with because if youre just doing a general reading, every card makes sense in anybodys life so you really cant give yourself or the querent a specific reading.

Logiatrix

miss_apples said:
...In my opinion, they are cards that you definatly need a question with because if youre just doing a general reading, every card makes sense in anybodys life so you really cant give yourself or the querent a specific reading...
Actually, I didn't ever have trouble with specificity, I just got lazy and started taking the cards for granted.
I find the cards work well for both kinds of readings--especially on spiritual or emotional issues, of course.
I think it's been a good lesson for me about focus.
I've made myself mindful of all my decks at this point, remembering now to take my time and really concentrate on the images before me.
:)

Emily

Hi Tauni,
Which decks did you combine. I also have The Healing with the Angels oracle cards, the Doreen Virtue ones, but like Miss Apples its only a 44 card deck. Is there another version of these cards out?. I would love another Angels deck, especially if it combined well with the Healing with the Angels. :)

miss_apples

Emily said:
Hi Tauni,
Which decks did you combine. I also have The Healing with the Angels oracle cards, the Doreen Virtue ones, but like Miss Apples its only a 44 card deck. Is there another version of these cards out?. I would love another Angels deck, especially if it combined well with the Healing with the Angels. :)

I know that Doreen Virtue has created a few decks that have an angel theme and I think I even saw one with a fairy theme also. Im sorry I cant recall the exact names of the decks but Im sure you can find them on the internet somewhere. I looked at her newest deck and I didnt think it was as good as the healing w/the angels deck...but thats just my opinion.

Emily

Hi miss apples,

I did do a bit of a search and I did find another angel deck with verses on the front but like you I didn't like it as much as the Healing with the Angels. I don't mind keywords on my cards but I don't really want to read a whole verse. :)

Logiatrix

I have combined the "Healing w/ the Angels" with the "Healing w/ the Fairies" and it worked okay, but I prefer to simply double the Angels deck--as in two of the same.
This brings the deck up to eighty-eight cards, plus a couple of extra cards as I mentioned in my initial post.
:)

Emily

Hi Tauni,

Ahh now I understand :D - two Healing With The Angels combined. Thanks. :)