Liber 777

Letter: Aleph א (Ox)
King Scale: Yellow
Queen Scale: Sky Blue
Prince Scale: Blue emerald green
Princess Scale: Emerald flecked Gold

Element of Air[/i] color: Yellow

Zephyros

On the face of it, in the absence of a planetary attribution, this seems an easy one, although not all the scales are present at first. On the ground in the background we have the yellow of the King Scale, as we do in the sun in the groin area, his boots, and his face. He is dressed in emerald green, while his bag is the Sky Blue of the Queen Scale.

Although the "brilliance" of Keter on the King scale isn't a color, I think this is what Harris was alluding to in the glowing diamond atop his head, while the dove seems to be the White Brilliance of Keter on the Queen scale. The background could be the Princess's "White flecked Gold" although it seems more gold flecked white, and I couldn't find that in the scales. It could be simply yellow, with brilliance.

Grigori

Although the "brilliance" of Keter on the King scale isn't a color, I think this is what Harris was alluding to in the glowing diamond atop his head

Perhaps also the diamonds in the background, could be related to 'brilliance', which is probably not a real colour (and suitable for kether I would think).