Greenwood tarot - 4 of stones

Surja76

2 of stones - dating, meeting of both
3 of stones - decision to make a family and conceive the child.
4 of stones - now our Mother is pregnant.

4 of stones - Protection

Picture

http://s03.radikal.ru/i176/0909/c7/cfde814e3845.jpg

Dear is sitting among the stones. Their position makes something look like Dolmen - old funeral building.
Dolmen - it was a receptacle for the body to disguise to in the spirit in the afterlife.
The bodies of dead people were cremated, so that the flesh of the water came quickly, the water considered like chaos, with water all mortal and unnecessary vaporized, releasing the spirit and only the flesh left, which could easily penetrate into another world. The body was not burned, it was dried. (the body was more like a mummy).

WATER (shaman diamond on one stone) - is the female character, the source of life - fertility , the Sun - material (this is male symbol) - is the DESERT (the Sun on the second pebbles). Something must wither away, that something new was born in its place. The third sign of the stone shaman (foot birds - is the SOUL) - it is like in ancient Egypt, the goddess Maat as a bird flew to the deceased, and transformed mummy's body into a living one, inspired the spirit in it for the world beyond. Apparently the Gentiles had a similar view.
Hart (deer) considered a symbol of purity, its horn associated with the top of the world tree. In the shamanistic traditions, the deer was the principal conductor of the upper world.

There is an association with the submission of our ancestors about the Sun. Winter and summer solstice.
Old dolmens reproduce the womb of the goddess-mother. Nine months later she bears in her womb dolmen divine child, until finally, at the day of winter solstice, when the old sun dies, dolmens allowed the womb of new, young sun, each day rising higher and higher the sky.

The same to real woman.

When the child comes time to be born to mature, the mother is walking of WATERS (diamond) and remains DRY body of the child (the sun), which is already endowed with the SOUL (foot bird) and is able to tear myself away from there.
Hart (deer) looks like a child inside of mother's body. He is protected inside from aggressive outer environment (Sun rays).

IN PRACTICAL READING

1. A pregnant woman, conservation. Neighboring cards indicate how well you feel and how to take care of your health during pregnancy.

2. As to standard pentacle meaning Map 4 coins is responsible for our savings, preservation, pregnancy plans and ideas that are better withhold to himself. This is your bank safe deposit box. Map of savings, is that you were able to collect. This means that no one more than you expect, aside from ones own money, to live within.
At the same time be very frugal, because without additional flow and replenishment of the money, the source of your life can become dry up.

3. As to spiritual meaning of the card. The Sun is not only a source of life, but if you do not maintain the balance of nature - the sun can become a source of death, it leads to drought, not only material resources exude, but spiritually as a person becomes dry inside.
If we'd deal with greed and hoarding, to replenish our bins, we risk to be greedy, we become materialists, incapable of empathy and compassion for others. The card teaches to be generous soul, do not be afraid to show their feelings openly, especially in love.

4. If you are going to take to your house any animal, this card will show you.
This card show the poppy my friend decided to take to her house.

lark

I am really enjoying reading your insights Surja76....thank you for taking the time to write this all out ...a Greenwood study is long over due.
I'm glued to the screen! :thumbsup:

Surja76

Thank you. :)