greenwood tarot

yaraluna

hi
does anyone know where i can find/order a copy fo the book that accompanies the Greenwood tarot? i have the deck now(found it in the basement) , but my partner doesn't knwo where to find the book, if it still exists in the house.

any help would be appreciated
yara

Webwitch

Actually, Sulis, I belive the information on that site is complementary to the book, not the actual book. It certainly seems that way to me.

I am not sure that the book can be purchased separately. My only advice is to try some of the sellers on Amazon, or at Abebooks or bookfinder dot com.

Cheers,
Webwitch :TQW

magpie9

The information on that site is an expanded, better, and more detailed version of the book. I have both, and the book can't hold a candle to the on-site information.
There is so much flap about how expensive and hard to find the deck is that you rearely hear about what a terrific reading deck it is.
What a treasure to find in the basement! Enjoy!

Webwitch

Thanks for clearing that up, Magpie. I have both the book and the information on the website.

However, I have not got around to reading either. I use the deck without referring to either; it was that easy to pick up and read. Yes, I will read the information one day, when I start to explore deeper meanings ...

Sulis, it seems it is I that owes you the apology.

Cheers,
Webwitch :TQW

delizt

Hi there,

Can you actually "download" the information on that site? Or just print it out? I can't seem to see a link for actual downloading....thanks

Webwitch

delizt said:
Hi there,

Can you actually "download" the information on that site? Or just print it out? I can't seem to see a link for actual downloading....thanks

A pendant would say you could only print it!

Although you could copy source files and/or save directly into a webpage format on your own computer.

Webwitch

Someone is selling the book for £40 at Amazon uk. Bit pricey for my liking.