GT Timing: Interesting Outcome

Barleywine

My daughter lives in North Carolina and I see her a couple of times each year. A year-and-a-half ago I did a Grand Tableau reading for her. In it there was a strong indication of some kind of betrayal or dishonesty in her future. She and her boyfriend had just taken on a new roommate (a friend of his) to help pay the bills, so I warned her that he might be the source of what I was seeing. She assured me he was honest and reliable. As it turned out, he was a heroin addict and had to be pushed out of the house, but he wasn't at the heart of the matter. Just recently one of her best friends dramatically and publicly stabbed her in the back for no apparent reason. My daughter now believes that was what the cards were showing, and she had to wait all this time for it to reveal itself. Even though there were no intervening readings, a year-and-a-half seems like a long time for the judgment to remain effective. What has your experience with GT timing been?

Oh, and I now have a dedicated convert to Lenormand. I had already sent her a Gilded Reverie deck and Rana George's book, but I think this made her sit up and take notice!

DownUnderNZer

No timing on these ones and looked at specific areas.

In 2007 or 2008 I did a GT for my American friend in Japan and told him that his partner was two timing on him and why it looked that way etc.

About 3 months later (or so) it all came to a head, but the wonderful part about it all is they didn't break up. They worked out a way to keep it a better relationship rather than split up. :)

I did a GT for my niece in 2009 and saw "triangle" relationships going on around her and her then boyfriend.

2 years later it came out he had hooked up with an ex and not just him! My niece had started meeting new guys as well and realized it was time to move on. So, it worked out for both of them really - on different paths and time to move on.

In 2014 did a GT for my nephew and saw that his partner was holding him back in his career. His partner is on TV as a news reporter or journalist and although meets some really cool people and gets to do some really cool things - is a bit of a control freak.

Didn't need timing on that as that was the situation happening in the NOW.

♡♥♡♥Love the Lenormand! ♡♥♡♥

Barleywine

Thanks for the reply! What I've picked up over time is that a 6-12 month outlook is customary for a GT, but I don't know that there is any hard-and-fast rule as long as a follow-up reading for the same subject or purpose doesn't supercede it. I'm mainly curious about who has experienced significant "outliers."

DownUnderNZer

I think if you put timing on it specifically - then it may have to be worked or factored in based on that premise.

I didn't with these GT readings, but knew it was the future (not exactly when) with two of them at least.

I do remember my American mate protesting in utter disbelief when I told him, but when it all surfaced I was the first one to know all about it! He told me everything and how it unfolded.

And the thing is, it didn't shock him once the #@$& hit the fan, as the reading prepared him I suppose or shocked him first. :D.

I think if no timing is put on it - then anything goes really. :)

Thanks for the reply! What I've picked up over time is that a 6-12 month outlook is customary for a GT, but I don't know that there is any hard-and-fast rule as long as a follow-up reading for the same subject or purpose doesn't supercede it. I'm mainly curious about who has experienced significant "outliers."