Gypsy Cat Oracle

Little Hare

Yesterday i was bored and went and bought some basic art supplies. I've always been fascinated by the process of chronatas minute tarot and have wanted to draw with out my ego in the way.

Put a drumming track on repeat, spend 3-5 mins per card and I got the following.

I call it the Gypsy cat Oracle because the first card i drew was Rosemary for rememberance of my brothers cat Gypsy who was taken and killed approx a week ago.

i really hope others will add there cards onto this thread! My drawings aren't the best and look really childlike a scribbly but the feelings i got in creating them outweighs anything.

img002.jpg

img001.jpg

Glitterbird

Pretty cool! I like the Death, lemons and broom. Keep posting, seems like a fun idea!

Little Hare

yeah it is fun.... :D I just got a watercolor art pad sliced it up into card sizes i wanted and started drawing....

I really think that everyone should have a try using the method of chronatas...

Chronata

Truly wonderful!!!

I love the symbols you choose!

Please keep going...I would love to see more!

Little Hare

awww thanks chronata :) I will add more i just have some loooming assignments due...

blue_fusion

You know, I feel the same way about Chronata's "Minute" process. It can get very subconscious at times, and that's one of the wonderful things about it. I've tried it myself, but only with a black pen. Yours turned out well. They look quite charming. For some reason I am imagining them with a kraft paper background, or maybe printed on kraft cardstock - to heighten the quaint feel even more.

Glass Owl

I love, love the idea of Lemons!

Now I am thirsty for some lemonade.

Little Hare

Thanks everyone :) They are done on thick watercolour card stock. I like them because they are simple and not pretty. The process itself is what i am most interested in. wheter or not the cards will be used is another question entirely.