Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards Question...

Tarot dance

...I just got the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards off eBay, I'm excited about the deck and got it for a song....

........It was advertised as Vintage but I do not know how to date the deck...

..........I thought I had seen a thread somewhere regarding dating the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards but I am not sure....

...If anyone knows how to date or info on them please let me know....

...There is no date or ISBN on the box, but they are United States Playing Card Company in Cincinnati, Ohio 45212 not U. S. Game Systems............

MoonGypsy

i know that some of the early vintage ones came in a lidded brown box with gold lettering...D...:love:

If it is Pre-USGames, you have an older one, i think...How old, i am not sure...

ETA: D, i think i may have found the one you won on eBay! Did you win it yesterday [the 7th?] If so, well done!

Tarot dance

...No I got mine Friday for $9.99 with $4 shipping...

......I have been curious about the deck for a while....but I wanted an older edition....I really want the older Red box version but I am not up to paying that kind of money for deck, yet...yet....I fear it's coming though...

........My box is the same as US Games Edition....

...The back of my box as the Seven of Hearts, #21 on it....

...They have new US Games Editions of the deck on Amazon for $4 so I think I'll get one and compare...after all, I could then use the newer deck to build up my stock for the next trade train.......