Halloween Cards !

BLFO

I am doing various relationship spreads concerning October and I am wondering if some cards could represent activities around Halloween. What do you think. Could there be more?

For Gilded...
Moon - understandable

High Priestess - she is floating in the air almost like a flying witch without her broom.

6 Pentacles - Person dishing out treats while hands are trying to grab them just like little kids do with hand. Gimme Gimme.

9 Swords - Being spooked or scared of the big bad monsters. Fright Night!

Death = Skeletons, cadavers and corpes

Fool = is he dressing up in a costume?

3 Cups = Halloween parties

Page Wands = he looks like he is holding up his wand (maybe candy bag) to show to the owner of the house by saying "Trick or treat"!

Sheri

The Page of Pentacles - the admiration/assessment of candy booty :D

Thirteen

valeria said:
The Page of Pentacles - the admiration/assessment of candy booty :D
Like that one! And watch out of the Page of Wands, running around the neighborhood reeking havok.

willowfox

7 cups ghosts

5 cups Dracula with his cape on

5 pents zombies

Devil as himself

6 Haunted Days

6 of Swords

Night Sea Journey, going into the underworld and contacting ancestors....perfect card for Halloween as in ancient times it was the day for honoring the dead, contacting them.....also the night when the veil was thinnest between the worlds and hence easier to travel to the underworld.

I wasn't sure if you meant spiritual activities or more mundane/fun ones.

Miss 6

willowfox

What about the Tower for where Frankenstein's monster was created?

Judgement more zombies come out of the ground.

3 swords reminds me of the Incas and their human sacrifices, removing hearts.

Vadella

Thirteen said:
Like that one! And watch out of the Page of Wands, running around the neighborhood reeking havok.

Knock knock zoom zoom!!!! :D

BLFO

I was wonder if the 5 Pentacles represent trick-a-treaters going to house to house begging for some treats.

I was thinking that 3 swords meant all those fake bloody body parts that people hang around their homes. You know bleeding hearts, severed heads and hands, and eyeballs.

BLFO

edited: 6 Cups...it is considered a childhood holiday.