Harmony Healing Crystals Set

Falling_Star

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to crystals and want to make sure I purchase the right thing. I'm looking for something to calm me, relieve stress, reduce anxiety etc. A set of stones I can meditate with that will give me that 'warm bath' feeling. I found a set of crystals on eBay called 'Harmony Healing Crystals' that look perfect for me, but a second opinion would be extremely helpful (don't want to waste my money :))

I know you can't post links here - if you could search for it on eBay and give me a helping hand it would be greatly appreciated!

Hemera

It seems okay to me but I would not buy it because I think a set chosen by you would be much more powerful. That one in eBay is probably more decorative than anything else.
Since you live in London you could easily find a store where you could go and pick up the crystals one by one and get to choose each one yourself. You could also do some research online and read some of our old threads in here to see different recommendations for stress relieving stones. There are others than the ones offered in that eBay set. There are also many good websites to buy crystals from if you can´t get to a Crystal shop yourself. (You can find links in the sticky threads on top of our Crystals & Herbs opening page.)
So, why let someone else choose the set for you if you can choose it by yourself?

exopsytosis

I would recommend finding a store near you where you can go and pick up the stones yourself. That way you know you're getting something that works for you. Every place I've bought stones from are more than happy to let you pick up their stones and see how it feels to you. The first time I purchased some gems I had no clue what I was doing! The lady running the booth (I was at an open house) was very helpful and answered all my questions. So don't be afraid to ask the owner, they'll be sure to help you find exactly what you're looking for.