Has anyone else had this happen?

leftovercrizack

A few months Ago I did a womans reading. I didnt know her. She was one of my mothers friends, and one of her friends was there also. I was just doing a celtic cross, you know just to get started, When I started The reading It wasnt accually describing her life. It was describing Her friend, The one that was there with her. So I cleared my deck and tried again, And once again It was describing her friends relationships, Financial,Etc. It was kind of wierd. Almost like the cards were trying to tell me (or her) that she needed it more than her friend. I dont know but I never really thought about it until yesterday so I decided to post it up to see If anyone could tell me if they have had similar experiences, or has some sort of explaination. thank you.

tarotbear

yes, this can happen, and does.

Once I was doing a reading online for someone, and when I started to write it down realized that the reading had nothing to do with them - but had everything to do with me! I explained this to the querent and said that I would 're-do' the reading in a day or two (I did, and the second reading had everything to do with their relationship, not mine!).

In another thread somewhere someone else discussed she and a friend both going to the same psychic in the same taxi. They had separate readings but the psychic read the future for the other person ... interestingly enough! Psychic energy is a fluid thing ... don't expect it to behave every time! Perhaps the cards were telling you the friend had more pressing matters than the person you were reading for? :smoker:

jujubee

IT happens frequently - which can be quite frustrating but happens. I've done readigns for friends only to have it be about me also. One way to sort of curb this may be to ask the friend to stand outside in another room - although this is not always helpful. Energy can certainly pass through the room!

la-luna

had it sometimes when I read and I found that having an personal object of the querant on my reading-cloth really helped also the fact that a had some form of physical contact (shaking of hands as manner of greeting or something like that) with him/her before I began helped to get a more concentrated reading and also as said before having only one person before/next to you

Apollonia

I've had it happen, too. Once when I was trying to read for myself, and my husband and stepson were in the next room, the reading was all about my stepson. Once when I got a Tarot reading from an instructor, it was all about both of my stepsons. And, most irritatingly, once when I went to a huge psychic fair and had the opportunity to sit with a wonderful Australian woman, the reading turned out to be all about my husband, who was at home because he had no interest in going. Hmmm-now that I think about it, I wonder if there's something about the energy of my husband and his sons that just takes over whatever reading is going on...talk about control issues!

leftovercrizack

thanks you guys.