having trouble: ace of cups + 2 of swords rev

trailanga

hi all, dunno where to place this since i won't be posting the entire spread anyway. i am just having problems with the 2 cards in my reading.

how x sees y - ace of cups
how x feels about y - 2 of swords reversed

with how x sees y, it signals "new opportunities" for x with y for whatever relationship x wants to with y. but i am blocked with 2 of swords reversed for it's meaning of "release". could it be the case that, yes x sees opportunities in y but has to let go or x is ready to release the ace of cups in x's perception of y?

thanks!

Amanda

It'll get moved to Using Tarot cards.

Perhaps X sees Y as someone who has opened up and come forward with new emotions or a new offer.

Maybe this new element to the relationship has decided something for X (2 of Swords rx.).

trailanga

It'll get moved to Using Tarot cards.

Perhaps X sees Y as someone who has opened up and come forward with new emotions or a new offer.

Maybe this new element to the relationship has decided something for X (2 of Swords rx.).

thanks a bunchies... so let me just clarifier -- does it mean that x has decided or will decide on how to deal with the ace of cups proposal of y?

Amanda

thanks a bunchies... so let me just clarifier -- does it mean that x has decided or will decide on how to deal with the ace of cups proposal of y?

Yes I think so. Upright the 2 of Swords is a little stuck, not sure which way to go with something... in reverse, I'd say the person has decided on what they need to do.

trailanga

Yes I think so. Upright the 2 of Swords is a little stuck, not sure which way to go with something... in reverse, I'd say the person has decided on what they need to do.

i see :) and that decision will be based on the surrounding cards or i have to pull more cards to know what that decision is, right? thanks a bunch!