Headlines translations

Rachx

I am following Caitlin Matthews book on Lenormand and she has headlines practices. Basically you wrote ten headlines from today's news and pick Lenny cards to translate the headline. For example "fight over women's pensions" I would choose mountain + lady + fish - so obstacles from mountain, lady is women and fish for money. One headline is "family on run for ten years" I chose House for family then stork for movement/change )I chose over ship but could be ship too I guess?) then couldn't think what to use for "long time"- lilies? Any ideas? Thank you in advance

D Sparkles

I guess Lillies would work for long time. Maybe Mice could indicate that they were "missing"?

snowmoon

I am following Caitlin Matthews book on Lenormand and she has headlines practices. Basically you wrote ten headlines from today's news and pick Lenny cards to translate the headline. For example "fight over women's pensions" I would choose mountain + lady + fish - so obstacles from mountain, lady is women and fish for money. One headline is "family on run for ten years" I chose House for family then stork for movement/change )I chose over ship but could be ship too I guess?) then couldn't think what to use for "long time"- lilies? Any ideas? Thank you in advance

hi, lily, ring. i would choose other cards for the same handline..

Rachx

I guess Lillies would work for long time. Maybe Mice could indicate that they were "missing"?

Hi sparkles - mice I never thought of mice. It's a good practice with headlines some are really hard thank you xx

Rachx

hi, lily, ring. i would choose other cards for the same handline..

Hi Snowmoon - ah Ring - means long time in terms of commitment?

I'm wondering what cards would you choose? Thank you

snowmoon

Hi Snowmoon - ah Ring - means long time in terms of commitment?

I'm wondering what cards would you choose? Thank you

hi, i don't do headlines, but if you ask me to choose

house/tree whip ring/lily

you do understand the individual card meaning. i would consider the ring more then 10 years. because they might have agreement or under contract. lily could be a man as well, long-time.

Rachx

hi, i don't do headlines, but if you ask me to choose

house/tree whip ring/lily

you do understand the individual card meaning. i would consider the ring more then 10 years. because they might have agreement or under contract. lily could be a man as well, long-time.

Thanks snowmoon - I'm reading a post on timings now I guess timing is always a complex issue! I think lily as a man is a grandfather or older man xx ring as contracts which can be over an agreed length of time - of course - I missed that- thanks again xx