Healing Tarot by Jennifer Moore

Morwenna

...is sold out and will not be reprinted. I just visited the website.

Heavy heavy sigh... :(

HOLMES

wow

I didn't have the deck nor heard of it til now, (sometimes i go into a daze and dont attentions to anything but spirituality when I look here )

that is a great shame, i mean for a photolistic tarot it is pretty good looking at the majors.

rwcarter

This one? It looks vaguely familiar (as in it crossed my radar before), but I never bought it.

HOLMES

yeah that look like it

the photos on her website look better then those scans though.

weaver

Morwenna said:
...is sold out and will not be reprinted. I just visited the website.

Heavy heavy sigh... :(
If it helps, I purchased this deck years ago loving the images I'd seen of it online. Though I usually prefer self published decks, I found the Healing Tarot's card stock to be underwhelming. That alone would have been ok but a good number the cards arrived scratched and chipped. As it was a rather expensive deck, I complained asking for the most battered cards to be replaced. MANY unanswered requests and a couple of months later, Jennifer Moore finally wrote me back gushing on about how "revealing" the specific cards that arrived damaged were to me. She seemed to think I should be grateful for all that her deck had indicated thanks to what I perceived to be the shoddy quality of the deck's cards.

With that, I lost patience and asked to return the deck for a refund. I have never regretted doing so. It's unfortunate. Had the quality of the cards or (at least) follow up customer service matched the deck's images and asking price, I think it would have been a truly stellar Tarot deck.

Morwenna

Back when the deck was just finished (or maybe still in progress) she presented a slide show of it at a festival I used to attend every year. All the people who posed for the pix were members of that group who either ran the festival or went to them every year. Some of the pix I still remember who they were.

I'm sorry to hear that Jennifer was less than helpful with the problems with your deck. Indeed I haven't seen her in a very long time; I haven't visited those festivals in several years, so I don't know whether she still attends or not. I don't think she was at the last few I attended.

But her slide show blew me away! I've lusted after that deck ever since, the only thing keeping me back all this time was the steep price.

ncharge

Wow, that Ace of Wands looks VERY phallic. Especially with the red balloons around it.

Morwenna

I believe it's meant to. ;)