help find this deck!

reall

is there a Tarot deck that feature mostly close up portraits for majors and court cards with abstract/realistic character design and corresponding sign on their forehead i.e court cards of water suit have a water drop ornament on their forehead and HP have triple moon?x,x
I have this feeling I've seen it recently, but can't remember name of the deck?x,x facepalm plz help if you have any idea?!x,x thank you!:)))

Citrin

Hmm I could be totally off, but maybe Tarot of the Hidden Realm??

reall

Hmm I could be totally off, but maybe Tarot of the Hidden Realm??

that's what I first check(and Fey)! but no!?x,x maybe it's some deck similar to HR?x,x facepalm

Laura Borealis

Could you explain the art style a bit more? Because abstract and realistic mean really different things...

reall

realistic like real people portraits/i.e Hidden Realms?:) but *abstract maybe they were colored differently or stylized like Fay or in more simple shapes?x,x

Laura Borealis

realistic like real people portraits/i.e Hidden Realms?:) but *abstract maybe they were colored differently or stylized like Fay or in more simple shapes?x,x

OK that helps! I'll keep my eyes open. :)

reall

WoW! this is close!:) but I'm sure I never seen this one before!:)) so nope!x,x
btw tnx4 fantastic discovery!^^ lolz :))

OK that helps! I'll keep my eyes open. :)
tnx!:)) keep posting close up portraits tarots!:)) In case I mixed something?x,x :))

Edit; just to add Messenger Oracle&The Dreams of Gaia tarot is close! but I remember colors less radiant/like shadowscapes but not much details?x,x hm, will had to check on my notes n post you if I find exact name!x,x :))