Help for Cards

gothicphoenixx

As I said, while developing I'm going to be asking for help.

I'm working a the Hermit right now. He's in sort of the basic rider waite style. Although I love the black robe thing, everyone seems to do it.

So, what I'm asking for are suggestions on background color, robe color, and his staff. I have to get it tomorrow so I'm hoping someone has something.

So far, I've thought of keeping the black robe and going with either a green, purple or blue background. Have a purple or green robe and having a black background, and having a red cloak (although, eep this will be expensive) and a black background.

If any of these sound good, or if you have suggestions of your own, I'd love to hear them:) Thanks.

rota

"... what I'm asking for are suggestions on background color, robe color, and his staff. I have to get it tomorrow so I'm hoping someone has something. "

++++

I'm sorry you didn't get any helpful suggestions by your deadline. No doubt by now you've tried every color combination you can think of...

So how did it go? I'm curious to hear.

Also, if the project is ongoing, maybe you could let us see some of your card images. Pictures being worth a thousand words, that might spur more commentary.

gothicphoenixx

I'm doing the sky in a teal smoke and fog like glass. The ground is a stone like blue.And the robe is purple. Usually the Hermit is pictured as old, but both his beard and his staff are brown. And for the face, I'm using a cream and going to try to tint it to give it kind of a shadowed effect.

I have a thread for stained glass tarot where I'll eventually post pictures. But my boyfriend lost our usb cord, so I can't do anything right now.

ravynrain

good idea i like the idea of the smoke stuff