Help identifying this pretty deck from a reading at a Carnival

Girl Archer

Hi people!

I had been to a carnival and got a tarot reading done for fun.

The card back was lavender or lilac with various coloured crystals depicted around it in a circular pattern. The card I drew was World. A very feminine, stylized World woman with a pinkish ribbon covering the breasts completely and the "naughty bits" too. The interesting part here was, there were no animals on all four sides. Instead there were the four elements. A whiff of air, a flame, roots and waves drawn very prettily indeed. The woman in the World card was a redhead or reddish haired at the very least. The top of the card had XXI and the bottom part of the card had either World or The World written in a curvy font. Another point to be noted was that the woman in the card seemed to be holding two long uncut crystals, sort of wielding them like a wand.

I really liked the look of it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? :)

PathWalker

Have you checked here:

http://www.albideuter.de/

You can see all the World cards featured there on one page. Not all decks are there, but it's a start...

PW :)

gregory

Sounds like Pernut's "Crystal" tarot.

Is this it ? (sorry for quality; I can't be bothered to hook up the scanner today :D)

Attachments

• pernutt world.jpg
    pernutt world.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 258

Girl Archer

Sounds like Pernut's "Crystal" tarot.

Is this it ? (sorry for quality; I can't be bothered to hook up the scanner today :D)

By Jove, Gregory! You are right! That is the deck he used. I went there because he didn't seem to have a standard RWS deck. In fact, he had on an Empress poster from one of the Baba Studio decks, a few Major Arcana from Legacy of the Divine tarot and then this deck. Classic showmanship techniques, so I couldn't leaf through the whole deck. Just this card which I was asked to pick with my left hand.

Thank you for identifying it :)

Girl Archer

Have you checked here:

http://www.albideuter.de/

You can see all the World cards featured there on one page. Not all decks are there, but it's a start...

PW :)

Hi Pw

Thanks for responding. I almost missed your post while scrolling quickly. I have found out the answer to my question and frequent visitor to albideuter That I am, I Think I can confidently tell you this one isn't there :grin:

I have however ordered it. I have no idea what the rest of the cards look like, so if someone could post reviews and pics/links to images.... That would be really wonderful.

Cheers!

G.A.

Thoughtful

There are more pics if you go to Tarot Decks here, l believe the pips are not illustrated though, but it looks a nice deck.

Freddie

It is an affordable book/deck kit. I see it in bookshops here all around the UK.

Pretty deck,

Freddie

Girl Archer

I don't like unillustrated pips so I ended up cancelling it in favour of the Revelations Tarot by Zach Wong.