Help with a reading for why am i so emotionally drained and sad? (3/4 court cards)

littlestar

I pulled the following cards using the RW.

1. What is causing me to feel this way? - 4 of Cups

2. Why am i feeling this way? - Queen of Wands

3. What can i do to minimise or stop the way i am feeling? - Knight of Pentacles

4. What does the outcome of the way i am feeling look like?
- King of Cups

3/4 cards being court cards, there's obviously some serious feelings going on inside me.

What's causing me to feel this way. I think the card is saying i am emotionally bored and dissatisfied. Perhaps not looking at opportunities and dwelling on the past.

Why am i feeling this way? The queen of wands to me is a card of inner strength and success, Believing in yourself and that you can make it. So the message for me here is to be patient and just start believing in myself more! I am feeling the way i am because i am not believing in myself and losing sight of what i am doing!

How can i stop or minimise what i am feeling? In this position i think this card is telling to start setting those goals and plans get to work towards achieving them!

The outcome of how i am feeling i think once again this card is telling me i am going to be successful if i just discipline myself emotionally and physically.

Anyone else can help with any other interpretations please?
Thankyou

rwcarter

littlestar said:
2. Why am i feeling this way? - Queen of Wands
With Wands being the Fire suit, is it possible that you've either been burning the candle at both ends or you're just burnt out from overextending yourself? The QW would also be the center of attention. Have you been putting on a show for others lately for any reason? That could also take it out of you.

littlestar said:
3. What can i do to minimise or stop the way i am feeling? - Knight of Pentacles
Take your time. In the race between the tortoise and the hare, the KnP is the tortoise.... You don't have to get everything done all at once or by some unreasonable deadline. Do what you can when you can. If you have a lot of things on your plate, then, yeah, setting goals and plans would be useful.

Rodney

littlestar

rwcarter said:
With Wands being the Fire suit, is it possible that you've either been burning the candle at both ends or you're just burnt out from overextending yourself? The QW would also be the center of attention. Have you been putting on a show for others lately for any reason? That could also take it out of you.

Take your time. In the race between the tortoise and the hare, the KnP is the tortoise.... You don't have to get everything done all at once or by some unreasonable deadline. Do what you can when you can. If you have a lot of things on your plate, then, yeah, setting goals and plans would be useful.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney. I am feeling rather burnt out lately from trying to hard i think. I have been putting on a show actually, hiding the sadness ive been feeling and making it look "everything is ok" when it really isnt.

I've got so many things going on at the moment and i've set myself up dead lines everywhere!

I think your interpretation is very right, thankyou!

rwcarter

You're quite welcome. I see I forgot to mention it, but I didn't comment on the other two cards because I thought you nailed those.

Rodney