5 4 6
2 1 3

1= what you need to heal in your heart.
2=what lead to the hurt in your heart.
3=what will help you heal your heart.
4= what you need to heal in your mind.
5=what lead to the hurt in your mind.
6=what will help you heal your mind.
7=what you need to heal in your subconcsious mind.
8=what lead to the hurt in your subconcsious mind.
9=what will help you heal your subconscios mind.
i hope you get my spread and the way i laid it out.
like heart is at the bottom as it's closest to earth, and in your body.
next up is mind, as this is higher.
then subconcsious as it's the highest.
the main focus of everything in the middle,
the past on the left, behind the main focus.
what will help on the right of the main focus as this is the thing which will help you get past it. what do you think? not to sure if it will work or not. it's the first ever spread i've made to be truthful, so it might not be a good idea to use it until i see what others think ha ha. Also, sorry if theres a similar spread out there, this came into my mind :)

what do you all think?

Amanda

I've tried it out and am just wondering if cards 3, 6, and 9 could paint a picture of who we are meant to be?

I actually was doing a general, and just now realized that you have "getting over someone" in the title of this spread, and want to say that I do believe my dad appeared in the 8th position. So... not even fully aware of how the spread worked, it worked... and I'm still figuring out ways to read it; horizontally, vertically, etc. I think it stretches pretty deep.

Kimmy-bear

Amanda_04 said:
I've tried it out and am just wondering if cards 3, 6, and 9 could paint a picture of who we are meant to be?

I actually was doing a general, and just now realized that you have "getting over someone" in the title of this spread, and want to say that I do believe my dad appeared in the 8th position. So... not even fully aware of how the spread worked, it worked... and I'm still figuring out ways to read it; horizontally, vertically, etc. I think it stretches pretty deep.

yes, i think it could paint a picture, thats quite a clever way to see it. thanks for bringing this to my attention. it could say what you need to be like, in order to help and change. if you get what i mean? i never really clicked with them 3 connections, duuh. i'm glad it is working, sorry it is a little confusing to read. when i tried it for the first time i found it gave me really clear answers. :)

Azure_Skye

I tried the spread and this is what I received.....

1= what you need to heal in your heart. The Wheel of Fortune
2=what lead to the hurt in your heart. 2 of Swords
3=what will help you heal your heart. 10 of Pentacles
4= what you need to heal in your mind. The Tower
5=what lead to the hurt in your mind. Three of Pentacles
6=what will help you heal your mind. Five of Cups
7=what you need to heal in your subconcsious mind. Hanged Man
8=what lead to the hurt in your subconcsious mind. 4 of Wands
9=what will help you heal your subconscios mind. Ace of Cups

Very cool spread!

BeyondtheVeil

Great Spread, Kimmy-bear

This is such a great spread, Kimmy-bear :thumbsup: I think you should call it the "healing" or "Learning to Forgive" Spread. It is very indepth and I think really helps the person to focus on what they need to "let go" of.

I definitely need this one, so I thank you so much for posting it!! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Kimmy-bear

thanks!

thank you guys for the feedback!
i'm glad it has worked for you, this is the first ever spread i've made, and i'm glad it has worked out for everyone, i felt very connected that day and it just seemed right :)
i think you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I'm glad it has helped people, it makes me feel good that i've done something towards helping someone. :) i find it's easier to move on if you know what you have to let go of, and what's caused the hurt, but i couldn't find any spreads that does both :) feel free to call it whatever, i don't really mind, just call it whatever suits it's use for you the most. :)
Kim, let me know if you need any help or just a chat about it i'm happy to help :) xxx

BeyondtheVeil

Kimmy-bear said:
thank you guys for the feedback!
i'm glad it has worked for you, this is the first ever spread i've made, and i'm glad it has worked out for everyone, i felt very connected that day and it just seemed right :)
i think you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I'm glad it has helped people, it makes me feel good that i've done something towards helping someone. :) i find it's easier to move on if you know what you have to let go of, and what's caused the hurt, but i couldn't find any spreads that does both :) feel free to call it whatever, i don't really mind, just call it whatever suits it's use for you the most. :)
Kim, let me know if you need any help or just a chat about it i'm happy to help :) xxx

Thank you again! I didn't get to do it yesterday, but it definitely is just what I was looking for! I am about to do it now. Funny how when we need something the most.. we just find it! :)

Thank you also for not being afraid to post and share the spread! I know that sometimes people can be afraid or leery of posting something, but I think this is just what was needed on the forum! :thumbsup: It sure was what I was looking for! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Update

I just wanted to post and say what an AMAZING and ACCURATE reading this was!:bugeyed: I got exactly what I needed! :D I want to thank you again for posting this spread. It really is very helpful and amazing! I just call it Kimmy-bear's Healing Spread. {I hope that is okay}. It is definitely helping me on my way! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil