Help with reversals!

Looking4Wisdom85

Hello,

I've been trying to read with reversals, but kinda struggle...

I've asked how a certain person feels about me and what will happen between us in the near future.

I used Shadowscapes deck.

His feelings for me: Fool Rx clarified by Queen of Cups

What will happen between us (near future): King of Pentacles clarified by 5 of Pentacles Rx

For feelings, I'd say he is becoming more aware of his feelings for me. With the Fool upright it's normally going somewhere without a purpose or a plan, but with the Fool Rx I've assumed he's started to realise that he's got feelings. In Shadowscapes the Queen of Pentacles balances the waters, so maybe he's now knows what exactly he feels?

Near future: The King here is stable and knows exactly what he wants and with the 5/Pents Rx he is maybe going to do something about not being "left out" in the cold, because this is exactly how I feel at the moment. As we communicate very little and I'd like it to change. At the same time, I think with Pentacles it won't be quick...

Any thoughts? Thank you!

myrrhmyrrh

My sense at seeing a Fool Rx in a feelings reading would be that he fears to make a fool of himself, or he's scared to make that first step into a potential void. The Queen of Cups certainly speaks to having feelings.

For your 5 of pentacles Rx, yes I would read that as doing something to come out of loneliness and isolation, a non-literal poverty of a sorts. And no, with pentacles it won't happen quickly. I will say however that the reading doesn't necessarily indicate that it be *him* that makes the move to move out of that poverty.

bubblyNightmare

The Fool rx is more "aware" both of risks and possibilities. It doesn't do things blindly but with caution. So I'd say he has noticed that his feelings are not just platonic or at least he suspects that is the case. The Queen of Cups isn't always motherly but it is very protective. That wish to make you feel cared for is probably what made him realize what was going on inside himself.

Now about what is about to happen. The King of Pentacles is also nurturing but his field of action is not emotional. He helps by sharing his wealth, both of life experience and financially. The Five of Pentacles rx is about recovery from poverty and a possibility for beginnings of wealth. I'd say he wants to express his feelings by little gifts. He's probably been lonely for a long time or has had bad experiences with love so he'll take slow. This is not a time for fast action but of building relationships.

Wish you luck!

EmceeDirector

Hello,

I've been trying to read with reversals, but kinda struggle...

I've asked how a certain person feels about me and what will happen between us in the near future.

I used Shadowscapes deck.

His feelings for me: Fool Rx clarified by Queen of Cups

What will happen between us (near future): King of Pentacles clarified by 5 of Pentacles Rx

For feelings, I'd say he is becoming more aware of his feelings for me. With the Fool upright it's normally going somewhere without a purpose or a plan, but with the Fool Rx I've assumed he's started to realise that he's got feelings. In Shadowscapes the Queen of Pentacles balances the waters, so maybe he's now knows what exactly he feels?

Near future: The King here is stable and knows exactly what he wants and with the 5/Pents Rx he is maybe going to do something about not being "left out" in the cold, because this is exactly how I feel at the moment. As we communicate very little and I'd like it to change. At the same time, I think with Pentacles it won't be quick...

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Hi!
His Feelings for You:
Fool Rx: He is being cautious on moving forward due to his own fear. This is supported by the King of Pentacles who moves slowly with deliberate thought before emotion.
Queen of Cups reflects his feelings for you in a romantic way. He sees you as someone worth pursuing.

Near Future:
King of Pentacles: Again, moving ahead cautiously, but he will move forward. This movement will be contingent upon his ability to eradicate his fear and worry (5oP rx).

Hope this helps!
Emcee

Looking4Wisdom85

My sense at seeing a Fool Rx in a feelings reading would be that he fears to make a fool of himself
- Yes, I understand that, because with the Fool upright for example it would be more like "oh I don't care"... And with Rx then it seems like the person is aware of the fact that he might be a fool in this situation.

For your 5 of pentacles Rx, yes I would read that as doing something to come out of loneliness and isolation, a non-literal poverty of a sorts. And no, with pentacles it won't happen quickly. I will say however that the reading doesn't necessarily indicate that it be *him* that makes the move to move out of that poverty.
I'm glad that my take wasn't too far from yours. There is indeed a "situation" of alienation here and with the 5/Pents being reversed, I believe it's slowly changing. Don't you think that with the King/Pents upright it is actually a man, who is going to make the first step? Or in this case it might be me being a Bigger person so to speak?

Thank you for taking the time to help me with the interpretation, myrrhmyrrh!

Looking4Wisdom85

The Fool rx is more "aware" both of risks and possibilities. It doesn't do things blindly but with caution. So I'd say he has noticed that his feelings are not just platonic or at least he suspects that is the case.
Ok, so i've perceived the message of the Fool Rx correctly here... Baby steps into reading reversals. I've recently visited a tarot reader, who reads reversals and I have seen that with Rxs incorporated, the cards really tell a story... I used to read Rxs as just blocked energy.

The Queen of Cups isn't always motherly but it is very protective. That wish to make you feel cared for is probably what made him realize what was going on inside himself.
I was indeed confused by the Queen here, but knowing that he is a water sign, I assumed that it was him. In the Shadowscapes the Queen is sort of floating above the waters and her hair forms a lemniscate symbol - I read it as feelings balanced.

I'd say he wants to express his feelings by little gifts. He's probably been lonely for a long time or has had bad experiences with love so he'll take slow. This is not a time for fast action but of building relationships.
- Yes, he's been alone (single) for a year now. I also believe that he is capable of commitment but doesn't want to risk either... He was in a serious relationship which ended, I don't know why but the reader that i've gone to about this person said that his partner did not feel secure in the relationship... I hope that 5/Pents Rx will manifest itself at some point.

Thank you so much for your input, it's also confirmed that I am actually getting the message of the reversed cards a bit better.

Looking4Wisdom85

His Feelings for You:
Fool Rx: He is being cautious on moving forward due to his own fear. This is supported by the King of Pentacles who moves slowly with deliberate thought before emotion.
Queen of Cups reflects his feelings for you in a romantic way. He sees you as someone worth pursuing.
So, the Fool reversed here is him not wanting to make a "fool" of himself, I see!

Near Future:
King of Pentacles: Again, moving ahead cautiously, but he will move forward. This movement will be contingent upon his ability to eradicate his fear and worry (5oP rx).
- I actually get the King/Pents a lot when I read for him. So, you think 5/Pents Rx is more about him working on that fear of "being left in the cold"? And with the pentacles I guess it'll manifest itself in some actions... As bubblyNightmare has put it - through "little gifts". I guess I just have to stock up patience...

Thank you for taking the time, EmceeDirector!

myrrhmyrrh

- Don't you think that with the King/Pents upright it is actually a man, who is going to make the first step? Or in this case it might be me being a Bigger person so to speak? !

Well I think that might be a valid way of looking at it, certainly, especially if you see this man as a King of pents type. However I'm under the influence of Mary Greer here who says to try and see yourself, facettes of yourself, in all the court cards taht you draw, so I wouldn't be so quick to say the ball is necessarily in his court.

If you do decide, under the aegis of the King, to take control of the situation, do recall the lesson of the pents and take it slowly.

Looking4Wisdom85

I'm under the influence of Mary Greer here who says to try and see yourself, facettes of yourself, in all the court cards taht you draw, so I wouldn't be so quick to say the ball is necessarily in his court.

If you do decide, under the aegis of the King, to take control of the situation, do recall the lesson of the pents and take it slowly.

I see... I agree, as he is a water sign and I am the earth sign, probably, the King represents me here.

Also, as things stand now, I do not think that I could rush anything...

Thank you, myrrhmyrrh.