Help with world, moon and sun combination

leobubbles

I did a reading on what was coming in in general and the three cards which were picked were the world, the moon and the sun.

I took this to mean that something significant was going to occur, but I have had problems trying to work out possible interpretations. Here is my go at interpreting: -

world - everything you knew before is coming to an accomplished end
Moon - coupled with the world, uncertainty with the next stage
Sun - fears subside and happiness follows.

I cant help but feel that there is another message which is trying to be conveyed?

nh786

Hi,

I think there is definitely some change coming up that you will face. The sum here is also Death which reinforces the World card. So something will end and you will have to move on from something. This may be a bit confusing for you and you would not know or be clear as to what path to take next (Moon). After this confusing situation will come clarity (Sun).

Hope this helps.

leobubbles

Hi,

I think there is definitely some change coming up that you will face. The sum here is also Death which reinforces the World card. So something will end and you will have to move on from something. This may be a bit confusing for you and you would not know or be clear as to what path to take next (Moon). After this confusing situation will come clarity (Sun).

Hope this helps.

Thanks thats very insightful. I have always felt that when the sun and moon are next to eachother, their independent meanings are nullified. This is because the moon cannot be seen when the sun is out but at the same time, requires the sun to be seen as its surface reflects the light. I feel that as a whole, the reading perhaps shows an alignment of the world, the moon and the sun and signifies the reaching of a point which it has been heading towards for some time

leobubbles

Just in case anyone is interested, I won the lottery three times in a row after this reading ahahahah. Not much mind, just another entry into the next lottery draw!