Her Thoughts of Me

Nineveh

Hi, All! My ex and I broke up (a few years ago) over him impregnating some other woman. He didn't leave me for her. After much trying to forgive him I left after having realized I couldn't deal with the situation.

I asked how the other woman feels about me.

2 of cups. 3 of swords rx. 5 of cups

Wheel of fortune

The first card is extremely confusing because I am not friends with either party but I see her seeing this card as feeling that I am sad or sorrowful (5 of cups) because she brought heartache and separation (3 of swords rx) into my relationship (2 of cups). Wheel of fortune shows her as feeling as though the entire situation is karmic.

bluelagune

Hi, All! My ex and I broke up (a few years ago) over him impregnating some other woman. He didn't leave me for her. After much trying to forgive him I left after having realized I couldn't deal with the situation.

I asked how the other woman feels about me.

2 of cups. 3 of swords rx. 5 of cups

Wheel of fortune

The first card is extremely confusing because I am not friends with either party but I see her seeing this card as feeling that I am sad or sorrowful (5 of cups) because she brought heartache and separation (3 of swords rx) into my relationship (2 of cups). Wheel of fortune shows her as feeling as though the entire situation is karmic.

Hi Nineveh,

I've had 2 cups come up for my feelings towards a guy whom I've placed in friendzone (permanently). I liked him as a friend and admired him but I could not love him. So I think 2 of cups as feelings only indicates a bond formed. That said ...

So what bond she formed with you? Not a good one, 5 of cups is disappointment but it also indicates settling for what is available JUST TO SPITE someone else.
How to I know? This same friendzone guy been after me for years and he did the whole trashing, back stabbing, you name it to me. Nothing worked ... So he decided to marry this girl, I thought she was cool. But the day before he got married there was an issue at work. So I had asked to speak to him privately as I did not want to confront him about his behavior in front of others. I don't know what he expected but when I first approached him the smile on his face was like the guy on 9 of cups (a cat that ate a canary) but when he found out what I was actually after, he went nuts ... I thought he'd stub me with something ... we had a huge argument at work and HR got involved. So my story is that I think this woman somehow needs you (in reference) to validate her choices of having this child or relationship with your ex.

3 of swords can be broken hearted but it could also mean someone is so in love with the other that it hurts. I don't know if she like you or she like your life with this guy that she was envious maybe? Maybe you want to draw a card of how she sees you as?

Wheel I see as controlling ones or someones destiny. So to merge these cards together, either she saw you a superior/competition and wanted something you had but now quite disappointed with her choices. It does not mean she is attracted to you, it only means that ... I don't know why but some people seek to validate their lives through damaging the lives of others. I hope I making senses.

Nineveh

Hi Nineveh,

I've had 2 cups come up for my feelings towards a guy whom I've placed in friendzone (permanently). I liked him as a friend and admired him but I could not love him. So I think 2 of cups as feelings only indicates a bond formed. That said ...

Ah, I see. We do have a connection which would be my ex.

So what bond she formed with you? Not a good one, 5 of cups is disappointment but it also indicates settling for what is available JUST TO SPITE someone else.

Yes, I believe that the situation was very spiteful. I don't believe that she had qctually known my thoughts of him. He had nothing to offer me (or anyone for that matter ) other than time, conversation, and sex. So, I knew that he wasn't a "prize" but I did enjoy his company and had even fallen in love.

How to I know? This same friendzone guy been after me for years and he did the whole trashing, back stabbing, you name it to me. Nothing worked ... So he decided to marry this girl, I thought she was cool. But the day before he got married there was an issue at work. So I had asked to speak to him privately as I did not want to confront him about his behavior in front of others. I don't know what he expected but when I first approached him the smile on his face was like the guy on 9 of cups (a cat that ate a canary) but when he found out what I was actually after, he went nuts ... I thought he'd stub me with something ... we had a huge argument at work and HR got involved. So my story is that I think this woman somehow needs you (in reference) to validate her choices of having this child or relationship with your ex. ()

She could very well feel that she needs me to validate her choice,ha! Well, she is truly disappointed because I cut him off completely. The main reason I continued a relationship with him is because he didn't have children.

3 of swords can be broken hearted but it could also mean someone is so in love with the other that it hurts. I don't know if she like you or she like your life with this guy that she was envious maybe? Maybe you want to draw a card of how she sees you as?

Wheel I see as controlling ones or someones destiny. So to merge these cards together, either she saw you a superior/competition and wanted something you had but now quite disappointed with her choices. It does not mean she is attracted to you, it only means that ... I don't know why but some people seek to validate their lives through damaging the lives of others. I hope I making senses.

Well, given your last paragraph she would be terribly disappointed. She has not ruined my life in any way, shape, or form. I've done nothing but prospered since the break up...I've actually advanced in my education and career. Since the internet is ruthless at exposing people's lives she has the means to keep up with what is going on in my life. I believe she works a minimum wage job but I don't think any less of her and hope that she is happy. Afterall, she's the one who managed to get the "prize".

Thank you.