High Priestess and Emperor

QueenPen

Question was why the relationship between R and P is different from the other relationships, R has experienced. High Priestess clarified by Emperor was the answer. Two majors, one female and one male.
Keeping secrets and control issues?

Any insights would be GREAT!!!

tarot_red

Hi QueenPen !!

It definitely is different. There may be long periods of silence when they meet I would assume. Both not willing to share maybe because of their nature or because of trust issues. Either ways, I don't know how this ever turned into a 'relationship' in the first place.
No way this is going to work, unless both are robots !!

Grizabella

Clarifiers don't clarify, they more often than not just cause more confusion. The Emperor and High Priestess couldn't be more different, as I see it. The best way to consider a card you draw extra is "added information". That way you can usually make more sense of it, I think.

Several years ago there was a discussion among some members who are no longer active here about the High Priestess having a sexual nature that she keeps secret. And something about her becoming the Empress for the Emperor....i can't quite remember the actual facts but it was quite interesting. Maybe Thirteen or one of the other senior mods knows what thread I'm talking about.

At any rate, the Emperor as added information to your spread might make more sense if you try it.

QueenPen

Hi QueenPen !!

It definitely is different. There may be long periods of silence when they meet I would assume. Both not willing to share maybe because of their nature or because of trust issues. Either ways, I don't know how this ever turned into a 'relationship' in the first place.
No way this is going to work, unless both are robots !!

Hahahaha! Think they are listening to bad advice? Doing what everyone else thinks is best instead of what they want?

QueenPen

Clarifiers don't clarify, they more often than not just cause more confusion. The Emperor and High Priestess couldn't be more different, as I see it. The best way to consider a card you draw extra is "added information". That way you can usually make more sense of it, I think.

Several years ago there was a discussion among some members who are no longer active here about the High Priestess having a sexual nature that she keeps secret. And something about her becoming the Empress for the Emperor....i can't quite remember the actual facts but it was quite interesting. Maybe Thirteen or one of the other senior mods knows what thread I'm talking about.

At any rate, the Emperor as added information to your spread might make more sense if you try it.

One is sexual and the other is uptight

caridwen

Question was why the relationship between R and P is different from the other relationships, R has experienced. High Priestess clarified by Emperor was the answer. Two majors, one female and one male.
Keeping secrets and control issues?

Any insights would be GREAT!!!

First I think this may qualify as a whole reading if only two cards were pulled.

Second if I am to understand your question: "why the relationship between R and P is different from the other relationships, R has experienced"

Is this meant to explain R and only R or the relationship? I would take this question to be about R and what it is about the relationship R is involved in that makes it different. Is that right?

I would suggest then that R is perhaps a fire sign as the Emperor is Aries. He is normally quite closed off from both his feelings and others. He may have a bit of a barrier between himself and others. Others may see him as mature, controlled and in charge. He may even have a position of power such as managerial.

The reason this relationship seems to have blown his socks off is because this other person has brought out feelings that he had previously ignored. He may become much more in touch with himself and his feelings and the way he appears to others. He may also have new interests brought upon by meeting this other person. I get the feeling that he is drinking this other person in as these are such opposite cards so there may be a marked internal change within him and a change in his perspective.

This person has perhaps made him reconsider things he took for granted or even perhaps the way he views his life.:)

QueenPen

Can you interpret?

QueenPen

First I think this may qualify as a whole reading if only two cards were pulled.

Second if I am to understand your question: "why the relationship between R and P is different from the other relationships, R has experienced"

Is this meant to explain R and only R or the relationship? I would take this question to be about R and what it is about the relationship R is involved in that makes it different. Is that right?

I would suggest then that R is perhaps a fire sign as the Emperor is Aries. He is normally quite closed off from both his feelings and others. He may have a bit of a barrier between himself and others. Others may see him as mature, controlled and in charge. He may even have a position of power such as managerial.

The reason this relationship seems to have blown his socks off is because this other person has brought out feelings that he had previously ignored. He may become much more in touch with himself and his feelings and the way he appears to others. He may also have new interests brought upon by meeting this other person. I get the feeling that he is drinking this other person in as these are such opposite cards so there may be a marked internal change within him and a change in his perspective.

This person has perhaps made him reconsider things he took for granted or even perhaps the way he views his life.:)

Oh!! My!! Ok. Excellent and very true!! My friend has never been the type to stick around, going after the more materialistic things in life, than emotional. It's both, for R and the relationship. Ty for an excellent insight!