High Priestess

janee

How would you interpret HP in a question "Have we been told the whole truth about this situation". My interpretation would be - there have been things not told, things kept to themselves, there is more to this than you are aware so therefore in this situation the whole truth hasn't been told. Other opinions would be appreciated.

SunChariot

To me the answer would be what do you ("you" meaning the querent/ person the reading was done for) think? What does your gut feeling tell you? What do you feel inside you, in your bones is the answer when you quiet down and turn off your mind and listen to your true inner intuition.

Whatever it is that you feel inside you when you quiet yourself, close off your mind and feel the answer....the card to me says that whatever that is is the truth. Otherwise put, the answer is that your intuitions are right on when it comes to this issue.

That is what that card would mean there to me.

Your interpretation is of course a perfectly valid way to see it too and there is no right or wrong way to see it. We all read differently of course. But the powers that send us the answers take that into account when sending us answer. So if they wanted me to see that something was being hidden I would likely get a different card there to show me that, as they know how I would interpret the HP...

Babs

janee

You are sooooo right, I can't believe I didn't listen. I am too close to this situation and believe that the whole truth has not been told and everytime I read on it I get the HP, ofcourse she is telling me to trust my gut and at the same time my interpretation worked as well. Thanks, you have made it so clear and I am laughing that I missed it.

WalesWoman

Ok, that makes sense. My first thoughts were that there is more beneath the surface of what you were told... which is what your intuition is telling you, that seems to be what your gut is saying.

SunChariot

janee said:
You are sooooo right, I can't believe I didn't listen. I am too close to this situation and believe that the whole truth has not been told and everytime I read on it I get the HP, ofcourse she is telling me to trust my gut and at the same time my interpretation worked as well. Thanks, you have made it so clear and I am laughing that I missed it.

You're welcome. BTW, the HP is my Soul Card, do you think that is why I am a Tarot reader and an intuitive reader at that. :grin:

And I understand. It's not always easy to hear your intuition clearly when you are too close to a situation. It might take some meditation sometimes to quiet your mind to be sure of what you are hearing.

When I am too close to a situation, I don't even do my own Tarot readings. I have AT friends who I ask to do me a reading at those times and I do the same for them.

Babs

janee

Good advice Babs, thanks, I'll take it on board and ask next time it'll make it easier on myself lol.

Seafra

janee said:
... every time I read on it I get the HP, of course she is telling me to trust my gut ...
She's the card I love to hate yet love to love. I've had more arguments with her over the years ... but dang that lady (who is a mirror), she sits there and KNOWS and tells me I KNOW and I've wanted to grab her out of a reading and CHEW on her card stock!

Trust your gut hun. And someone should create High Priestess Tarot Chewing Gum just to let us chew on things for a bit ...

ETA: Flavor -- cinnamon. Something that burns but makes you wake up. :D