Historical Golden Dawn and Their Tarots--Resources?

Cerulean

I was first fascinated when I read a text from Yeats The Initiate from Kathleen Raines that she published a thesis titled "Yeats, The Tarot and the Golden Dawn" and the pictures of the member tarots.

I was further fascinated by Mary Katherine Greer's Women and the Golden Dawn with re-created readings done with the Italian Tarocco, also believed to be W.B. Yeats personal tarot. The readings were done with the Dotti Tarocco...they can be bought in a set from Di Vecchi in 'Giant' size with a divinatory book in Italian or small size directly from Il Meneghello.

Mrs. George Yeats had a Swiss Marseilles (Le Pendu sideways, both legs straight); another member had an older Marseilles; Maud Gonne had a double-ended Italian deck (may have been a Bolognese game pack). Annie Horniman might have had the same pack as Yeats, an Italian Tarocco.

The start of this was a reflection or question on perhaps...what decks would Pamela Colman Smith had seen around the Golden Dawn?

Maybe History of the Occult Tarot has further pictures of decks that Golden Dawn members had...I will have to dig my copy out.

Any other ideas? Thoughts? You can reflect as well as name your resources to share.

Cerulean, who is slightly Dotti with Delight...
or is it Delighted and slightly Dotti...

Fulgour

Familiar Sights

Papus (translated by A.P.Morton)
published by Chapman & Hall Ltd., London 1892
and
George Redway, London 1896

Both of these have the TdM and Oswald Wirth images.

Originally published in French (1889) Papus' book
had the Goulinat designs for a unique Major Arcana.

Levi created ONE image for the Tarot ~ VII Le Chariot,
and Oswald Wirth celebrated that design, also seen in
the Tarot of Pamela Colman Smith created exclusively
by her in 1909. Just as we do now, people read books
on subjects of interest to them, and bought "Tarots!"