How do you see these cards interpreted?

Elven

Quite a few random draws have seen me pull cards recently which indicate explosive change with some agression and intent attached to them.

3 cards drawn
Thoth Deck
Question: What am I to be aware of regarding the nature of the recent draw cards.

1. 5 of Wands - Strife
2. Major 9 - The Hermit
3. 6 of Swords - Science

I am an optomist - everything might be bad. :laugh:

Due to the recent draws, I have been aware of my wandering negative thoughts and the things that I say out loud - to people and to myself.
I am not one to aggitate a situation - though there have been times ... :rolleyes: ... ;)

I am trying to reprogram my mind to see this in a positve light - a wise light -(Hermit) yet I'm aware that I feel as if I am walking along a cliff path with a drop either side - Im doing OK until the lightning comes and knocks me off the cliff.

I think the cards are saying there is coming a time where I will be excluded and have to just go it alone ... and I think it may have to do with the people who surround me.

Im involved in a new love - making films - and in that regard I see it in a new light ... if I look at the cards they are Light/Camera (Lense)/Action. Maybe it is a good sign and omen of things to come.

To clarify I drew Lust/Strength - The Fool - Ace of Disks :rolleyes: ... so keep on track and I'll get to where I want to go, they it may not seem like it to start with? New Job offer maybe?

Any thoughts ppls?
Much thanks

Cheers
Elven x

Elven

To add:
Base Card - The Hierophant.

hmmmm .... tells me why I'm asking the question.

Cheers
Elven x

starrystarrynight

Hey Elven,

I get the sense from these cards (both sets, actually--original and clarifiers) that there has been a lot of competition and brainstorming going on in whatever endeavor you are thinking about (Five of Wands), and Strength goes on to suggest, perhaps, that you have felt the need to hold yourself back in order to be diplomatic and to "get along" with the views of others--perhaps at the expense of your own spotlight. Three trumps out of six cards may be saying that this was a necessary learning curve that will serve you better in the future for having gone through it, but you may now be approaching the time to break out on your own, so to speak.

The Hermit/Fool combination may be saying that you haven't yet utilized all you may have learned about the subject. In fact, you may not realize your (or its) full potential until you get some "alone time" in there to assimilate everything that has happened and apply it to future "projects." It's like the Fool is telling you that you have barely toed the edge of the cliff...there is SO much more for you to accomplish once you take that leap of faith. You may face some false starts, but they are all part of the learning process, too.

The Six of Swords/Ace of Pentacles could be a new job or project out there...but I think you have a little way to go before getting to that point. In fact, perhaps even "miles to go before you sleep!" Literally, logistically--a journey or a change of venue for you in the future before you get to that "promised land."

Could be that the Hierophant is your personal feeling of inactivity at the moment...the feeling that this pause you may be experiencing (or fearing) is the "way it's supposed to be", but the niggling feeling below the surface that if you wait too long, the magic will dissipate. Likely it won't, but there may be lessons you can learn from those who have gone before that could frog-jump you to a quicker future if you heed those lessons and incorporate them into what you, yourself, have learned so far.

Just some musings...you'll know better...:)

balenciaga

Looking for the answer (hermit as the seeker looking for Truth, the answers) and comes to an understanding (6 sw) about the nature of the game (sw). As if to say, developing your own understanding, drawing your own conclusions, about the competitive nature of your chosen field. You will become wise (hermit) and have a full understanding (6sw) about the nature of the competitive field (5w).
Hierophant: networking is the way it operates, functions. And "the usual", orthodoxy, accepting it and how it works.
Lust, Fool, Ace of Disks: starting a new project (fool, ace of disks) where you have control over the production, decisions, etc.

Elven

starry said:
Hey Elven,

I get the sense from these cards (both sets, actually--original and clarifiers) that there has been a lot of competition and brainstorming going on in whatever endeavor you are thinking about (Five of Wands), and Strength goes on to suggest, perhaps, that you have felt the need to hold yourself back in order to be diplomatic and to "get along" with the views of others--perhaps at the expense of your own spotlight. Three trumps out of six cards may be saying that this was a necessary learning curve that will serve you better in the future for having gone through it, but you may now be approaching the time to break out on your own, so to speak.

Yeah, there has been competition alright. Mainly with people, and I have and am in the process of making decisions about who and what to go with this year, and not to get stuck into a rut with it all. The learning curve has been completely necessary, and very rewarding. Onwards and upwards - just got to find the stairs to climb.

starry said:
The Hermit/Fool combination may be saying that you haven't yet utilized all you may have learned about the subject. In fact, you may not realize your (or its) full potential until you get some "alone time" in there to assimilate everything that has happened and apply it to future "projects." It's like the Fool is telling you that you have barely toed the edge of the cliff...there is SO much more for you to accomplish once you take that leap of faith. You may face some false starts, but they are all part of the learning process, too.
So true and spot on. I want to go it alone but have yet to do it due to lack of financing and resources - though I have people around me willing to help. Im sure there will be some false starts. but Ive got to get things moving this year - and go it alone in a sense.

starry said:
The Six of Swords/Ace of Pentacles could be a new job or project out there...but I think you have a little way to go before getting to that point. In fact, perhaps even "miles to go before you sleep!" Literally, logistically--a journey or a change of venue for you in the future before you get to that "promised land."
New Zealand here I come! :D

starry said:
Could be that the Hierophant is your personal feeling of inactivity at the moment...the feeling that this pause you may be experiencing (or fearing) is the "way it's supposed to be", but the niggling feeling below the surface that if you wait too long, the magic will dissipate. Likely it won't, but there may be lessons you can learn from those who have gone before that could frog-jump you to a quicker future if you heed those lessons and incorporate them into what you, yourself, have learned so far.
Spot on again. That makes total sense.
I know the magic wont dissipate, but I dont want to get distracted either - so I understand what you're saying.
and I have been leaping in bounds learning from others, so I'm really jumping in at the depp end sometimes. There's one thing I need to take a plunge on ... looks like I should start now!

Thankyou starrry!
Great interp!
Cheers
Elven x

Elven

Ho balenciaga
balenciaga said:
Looking for the answer (hermit as the seeker looking for Truth, the answers) and comes to an understanding (6 sw) about the nature of the game (sw). As if to say, developing your own understanding, drawing your own conclusions, about the competitive nature of your chosen field. You will become wise (hermit) and have a full understanding (6sw) about the nature of the competitive field (5w).
Thats actually a very interesting observation about the cards and one thats been on my mind. I dont like the 'standard' mode in this field - it can be very unfair and pretty well downright unbalanced in places.
What you've mentioned rings many bells - thanks :)

balenciaga said:
Hierophant: networking is the way it operates, functions. And "the usual", orthodoxy, accepting it and how it works.
Lust, Fool, Ace of Disks: starting a new project (fool, ace of disks) where you have control over the production, decisions, etc.
Thats it in a nutshell - and makes me feel as if I did have it right - under a cloud of doubt. I can do this! Play the game (I think starry mentioned something similar) ... so this really adds to that for me.

Thankyou so much for replying balenciaga.
Cheers
Elven x