How relationship progresses

Annalee

I need some help since I always got blocked when reading for myself!
I pulled some cards out from my Illuminati deck (RWS based) for my new prospect, and this is how it goes:

The beginning of the relationship: 6 OF WANDS
[I think when we started it was off to a good thing, he was one of the people that was talking to me at the time but he just stood out for no reason, it was quite natural for us to start]
How I felt about him: 10 OF WANDS
[Though we were attracted to each other at first, since he wouldn't be able to stay for long where I'm living so I was very reluctant at showing him signs that I was also attracted to him, it was quite a burden for me to think of]
How he felt about me: PRINCESS OF WANDS
[I guess it's about he saw me as an independent and attractive woman, the one with the free spirit he found easy to get along with]

How I feel about him now: 3 OF CUPS
[3 of cups is like a cheer to me since I felt so natural and great around him]
How he feels about me now: 3 OF WANDS
[Normally I would think that he's ready for this relationship, but this puzzles me, we clearly like each other but just after a short time he had to go back to his country and that was too short to get anything anywhere close to "ready"]
How is our relationship right now: 2 OF CUPS
[I could feel this at the time I pulled out the card, we were effortlessly comfortable around each other]

How I feel about him in the future: ACE OF CUPS
[I did miss him more that I had expected, and I have very nice feeling towards him, this cards show a lot of potential]
How he feels about me in the future: ACE OF SWORDS
[He sees potential in us too?]
Where we will be heading to: 5 OF CUPS
[Actually this is to no surprise to me, coz giving that we each lives in a different country and it's not easy at all to meet, our job is very fixed with little to no chance to go on business trip or so to have good condition to see each other..]
Ultimate outcome: 4 OF WANDS
[This bright card suggests that eventually we would end up together?]

All of this puzzles me quite much coz at another time, I drew this spread for us and everything is quite the same, a very bad card for where we are heading to but a very bright card for the outcome.

What do you guys think of this?

angelika

You seem to question the 5 cups in this spread as the odd one out. It could be that there might be some guilt over something. One of you might play the field a little perhaps? The 3 wands might indicate that to me as well. The 3s in this spread suggest to me that others might be involved somewhere. But there is real connection here with the 2 cups and the ace of cups and swords. It is all positive really. So a thought might be that when you meet someone briefly and then are separated sometimes there are 'lose ends' elsewhere and that might cause some hurt. But I would remain realistic about this because the 4 wands suggests it will all come good. There may be a few tears along the way about something - it could just be the distance between you, but it could be something more concrete too.

Good cards.

Annalee

You seem to question the 5 cups in this spread as the odd one out. It could be that there might be some guilt over something. One of you might play the field a little perhaps? The 3 wands might indicate that to me as well. The 3s in this spread suggest to me that others might be involved somewhere. But there is real connection here with the 2 cups and the ace of cups and swords. It is all positive really. So a thought might be that when you meet someone briefly and then are separated sometimes there are 'lose ends' elsewhere and that might cause some hurt. But I would remain realistic about this because the 4 wands suggests it will all come good. There may be a few tears along the way about something - it could just be the distance between you, but it could be something more concrete too.

Good cards.

Thank you Angelika, I thought of the same thing too, and in another spread the card comes up at position "does he have any doubt" is The Tower, and "what is that?" is King of Cups. I think he might think I would have another man and deep down I also think that he would have another girl..