How to accept spirit gifts . . .

nord_drache

During my reading my medium informed that my mom's spirit wondered why I hadn't accepted all her gifts of abundance . . .
So . . .?!?!

How does one accept gifts from the other side . . .

Jim

linnie

During my reading my medium informed that my mom's spirit wondered why I hadn't accepted all her gifts of abundance . . .
So . . .?!?!

How does one accept gifts from the other side . . .

Jim
Hello, Jim :)

Interesting... I wonder if she's referring to actual physical gifts, or a Life philosophy of trust in abundance etc? If she means the latter, the easiest way to manifest abundance is to simply trust, and live in gratitude. Then abundance becomes a way of being... truly. But rather than wishing it, the trust has to be pure and unwavering. IMHO :)
Many blessings to you :)

nord_drache

Thank you for your wisdom & input . . .
During the reading the comment was that I was sending it back to her . . .

Much to consider.

Jim

linnie

Thank you for your wisdom & input . . .
During the reading the comment was that I was sending it back to her . . .

Much to consider.

Jim
Hmm... Perhaps she is sending prayers, of whatever sort you and she would relate to, that you might understand the gift that Life itself offers, or simply the gift of faith? Or maybe there is a genetic thing she passed on that you are unhappy with, that she knows offers an inherent gift, even as it presents a serious challenge???

I thank you for your comments re wisdom... that is a heartfelt aspiration, but it is a lifelong journey :)

MissNine

Just my thoughts...
Do you feel your mom would use those words to say "hey! why can't you hear me?"
I'm thinking it's more of the abstract, life in general, enjoy life and live it kind of message to you.

If it were a message from a parent who couldn't "reach" their child to give them a message, then I'd get a message more in the kind of speech that the person would use in conversation while they were alive, instead of eloquent fancy riddles. Just my experience.

Hope that helps. :)

nord_drache

OOPS! I guess my memory is playing tricks on me - blending research with what was said . . .I have no idea where the word abundance came up (maybe because the medium interpreted the tone as to a concern with finances.)

That said I went back to the recording of the session and here is the quote word for word . . .

"I try to bless you all the time but you keep sending it back."

As to how this meshes with my mom in life is that she was a quiet loving woman who could constantly surprise you with her take on life, your problem and her proficiency with English even though her first language was German. Mom would go to any extent if she thought her children needed assistance.

Thanks, and sorry for any miscommunications :)

Jim

linnie

Taking on board what MissNine said, I think your Mum's messages can be intended and translated as being quite concrete in nature. I'm feeling that your Mum is lovingly making certain opportunities available to you, which you keep overlooking... Serendipity type stuff.

Serendipity is a huge one for me, and is a big part of that trust I mentioned earlier. There may be things that pop up along your path that intrigue you, opportunities which attract your attention, but which you keep blocking, saying things like "If only I had more time, money etc" as an excuse to delay such things, rather than being creative in finding a way to make them happen... That is my feeling, and, again, it relies on trust. :)
OOPS! I guess my memory is playing tricks on me - blending research with what was said . . .I have no idea where the word abundance came up (maybe because the medium interpreted the tone as to a concern with finances.)

That said I went back to the recording of the session and here is the quote word for word . . .

"I try to bless you all the time but you keep sending it back."

As to how this meshes with my mom in life is that she was a quiet loving woman who could constantly surprise you with her take on life, your problem and her proficiency with English even though her first language was German. Mom would go to any extent if she thought her children needed assistance.

Thanks, and sorry for any miscommunications :)

Jim

nord_drache

Taking on board what MissNine said, I think your Mum's messages can be intended and translated as being quite concrete in nature. I'm feeling that your Mum is lovingly making certain opportunities available to you, which you keep overlooking... Serendipity type stuff.

Serendipity is a huge one for me, and is a big part of that trust I mentioned earlier. There may be things that pop up along your path that intrigue you, opportunities which attract your attention, but which you keep blocking, saying things like "If only I had more time, money etc" as an excuse to delay such things, rather than being creative in finding a way to make them happen... That is my feeling, and, again, it relies on trust. :)

Thanks for your interpretations . . .Almost forgot about the post :D

I agree wholeheartedly with what you say.
A while back it came to me what was being spoken about.
Back when I had my business going - doing custom furniture and giftware - mom often went with me as company and moral support. She was with me when I shut it down due to austerity and too much responsibility being shifted onto my wife. Mom helped me sort out the stresses and such - over the 9 years she has been gone I have missed her advice . . .
Now a change is happening in my life and that stress will soon be no more - I think the reference being to me getting back into my creative mode and restart my business up and all the rest. Mom was always supportive of that side of me, so . . .

Jim