How To Interpret Numerology Compatibility Chart

sunstallion

To the Numerologists on this Forum:

I would like to ask your very best opinion on this one thing that confused me:

There are six primary numbers in the number chart: soul number, personality number, power name number, birth day, life path, attitude number.

In numerology compatibility chart, I learned in one source that the very first two things you look at when you compare the charts of two people are their life path number and their attitude numbers. If those two numbers are either natural match or compatible, then these two people can be two soulmates, if they are challenge, then they are not going to work out. The third thing you look at is the number of challenges in their charts.

For example, Hillary Clinton's life path number is 3 and Bill Clinton's life path number is 2. They are compatible to each other. Hillary Clinton's attitude number is 9 and Bill Clinton's attitude number is 9. They are natural match.

However, on another source that I learned, it doesn't teach me to look at the life path number and attitude number of two people. It only tells me to look at the number of challenges on the six primary number charts.

For example, in Hillary Clinton's chart and Bill Clinton's chart, they only have 1 challenge, which makes them a couple.

So, can I please have your very best advice on this, should I or should I not look at the life path number and the attitude number ?

Thanks a lot.