How weird is this?

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I was doing a reading, and was dying to know the answer, I spread them out, and I layed 4 cards. I felt like hey this isnt telling me all there is to know, cause I know I felt something was missing, I was about to collect them when a card flew from my shuffled deck on the top and landed in my hand, I flipped it over and lo and behold there was my answer. I was dumbfounded, and was wondering if anyone had these kind of experiences? If so please share. Thanks,

Serpenta

sweet_intuition

Well, sometimes when I'm thinking about a question or focusing on a querent while shuffling the cards, before I cut the cards or lay them in a spread, a card falls (sometimes even 3) and that card usually answers majority of the questions. I love it when things like this happen.

Debra

Me, too. I always take special note of cards that, uh, jump out at me.

Joy

Yes, also always look out for falling cards when the querent shuffles and shadow cards if they show whilst the querent is shuffling or cutting the deck.

Vadella

Yes, it's funny. Also when I am shuffling and I cut the deck I get this strange feeling at times to look down and there will be my answer even though I wasn't done yet.

Miren

When I was shuffling this morning for my 1-Card draw (mostly just to find something to reflect on in the day), the Hierophant jumped out at me. Oh yes...I'm going back to stay with my parents for a few days. With all the Hierophantish things that implies. :p

Lillie

Yes.

I have had cards jump out at me that seem to be exactly the answer I need.
It's good when that happens.
It's like the universe just stepped in and said what was needed.

Glass Owl

Awhile ago the Empress card kept popping out of the deck I was shuffling.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, wow all that you guys are talking about is interesting, and reasuring, thanks,

Serpenta

SunChariot

Very much so, almost so much so that it's commonplace. Tarot has done more than anything to teach me that the cards and the world are magical. You look for an answer, have a thought about it (like hey I need something more) and the next thing you know there it is. Happens all the time to me.
Even the other day, I noticed after I had drawn the cards that I had forgotten to ask all I was supposed to in the question. I had drawn the King and Queen of Battle (the Suit of Battle in my deck=Swords).

So I understood right away that it refered to both people involved as a couple (King and Queen of the same suit). But I noticed I had phrased the question wrongly so I rephrased and started again. And the next time the Queen of Battle showed up again and the false start I had made it easy to immediately identify her as the woman in that couple. Something I might not have done otherwise. So the first draw, although erroneous, added something to the second. Hey they say there are no accidents in life and everything happens for a reason.

The magic surrounding Tarot started just as you said, that the additional answer would come from the cards just when you need it, but now the universe sends it through all kinds of forms, and now that I have been used to looking at the cards' symbolism I am more open to seeing sybolism in the world around me.

Now, I can do a reading, and think there is something more I need and it will show up as a sign in the world around me. Like I'll open a book and the first things I see is related to the topic or even a TV shows spontanerously starts taking about the topic and saying relevant things. Since I started believing in those "signs" they're everywhere and they really add depth and meaning. When I am really searching for an answer it's like the universe sends it from anywhere and everywhere. LOL I've learned to pay extra attention at those times.

Bar