How will I overcome my anxiety and lack of self-confidence

Tara

Hi everyone,
I did a reading for someone and I would love your interpretations please.
Psychological Spread (6 card spread)
Desire – Feelings – Anxiety – Disappointment – Guidance – Outcome
Sitter feels a lack of self-confidence and has anxiety issues and wants advice on how to overcome it.

Regards
Tara

Ten of Pentacles (Desire) – You want to be more secure so you can switch off from the stresses of daily financial worries. You would love to have your business or work established so you can provide for your family.
Eight of Wands (Feelings) – You feel excited at the moment as things are happening so quickly now, but just be careful you don’t rush in too fast without thinking about the pros and cons. Possible good news about your business or work, and your goals that are achievable now?
Seven of Swords (Anxiety) – You put on a mask for others and avoid conflict at all costs, even if you are being deceived? Are you stressing about being deceptive in relation to how you are achieving your goals, and fear being caught out in the end? Perhaps you simply feel your actions could be perceived as such by others.
Seven of Pentacles (Disappointment) – You have worked hard and persevered in spite of hardship, but you feel your efforts have not seen the returns you hoped for. Is your patience running thin?
Ace of Cups (Guidance) – Start to open yourself to love and first of all that means loving yourself. Be kind to yourself, because it appears you do have loving relationships in your life and you should accept these blessings. Do things that make you happy, and spoil yourself a little regularly. Meditate, eat well, and seek to balance your mind body and spirit. Look at this day, as the first day of your new life and the new you. See the beauty in you and believe your cup is overflowing. Stop negative thinking immediately and replace it with something beautiful. Make a ‘Vision Board’, and put all the images of the wonderful things and people you want in your life and imagine you already have those. If you are in a relationship already, be more loving and accepting of the person you are with.
Seven of Wands (Outcome) – You will become stronger in character and although life will still have challenges, as is life, you will be able to deal with them more effectively. Maybe you will even find obstacles exhilarating, because your own energy will have increased.