I can't feel anything on my left hand

earl

Good day to you.

I have this concern with handling crystals. Most of what I have read on the net says that you should handle crystals using your left hand. And that when you do so, you will feel the vibrations of the crystal. But my problem is that I don't feel anything on my left. I only feel something when I hold crystals on my right hand.

I am a left-handed person, but I get confused when people say that use your non-dominant hand when handling with crystals. Since most of the things in our house are made for right handed people, I got used to them. So basically, I don't have any non-dominant hand since I write with my left and I do daily tasks in our home using my right hand.

So which is it really

And why can't I find anything on the net that describes as to what the crystals' vibrations feel like?

All I feel on my right hand are those tiny vibration-like feeling when I hold crystals. The vibrations I feel can be likened to the feeling you get when your arm or leg fell asleep-- that numbness feel. And I'm not even sure if the vibrations i feel are really from the crystals since the vibrations I feel are the same when I hold different kinds of crystals and when I hold random things like the tv remote, my phone, pen, etc. And aren't you supposed to feel different vibrations with different crystals?

I hope someone could shed a light to my questions. Thank you!

tarotbear

Your TV remote, cell phone, digital watch, or digital anything all have crystals in them, so if you feel a 'crystal vibration' - you could be right.

Truthfully, earl - the whole thing about 'dominant hand', etc, etc, is all subjective. If you lost your left hand in an accident - what would you do? You'd use your Right hand, of course! Therefore, if you 'feel' things with your Right hand - continue to use your Right hand, no matter what anyone says.

"In Theory" energy flows are thought to be controlled (outward) by the dominant hand. That means doing what the Magician in the Tarot card is doing; however, many people fail to notice (or have noticed and it doesn't register) that the Magician in the Rider has the 'wrong' hand in the air! "In Theory" the power/energy coming through you enters through your non-dominant hand, flows across your body, and flows out through the dominant hand - which usually holds a crystal wand, a wooden wand, or your pointed index finger. In a world where most artists depict those holding a wand (Witches, Wizards, Cinerella's Fairy Godmother) in their Right hand, it is easy to believe everything you hear.

If it works for you, even though it seems contrary to what others may be telling you, I suggest you go wth 'your' flow, and not theirs.

Richard

The dominant hand is usually projective, the other hand receptive. Wands are traditionally held in the dominant hand. I've always thought that the Magician is just indicating "as above so below" without reference to recepton-projection. After all, the Emerald Tablet goes on to say "as below so above", so there is a reflexive relationship between above and below. This, of course, is conveniently ignored by New Age dualists, whio insist that "above" (purely spiritual) is somehow vastly superior to "below" (the material world). *sigh*

tarotbear

I've done 'exercises' with a dark obsidian ball in my receptive hand (to fliter the energy coming into my body - as protection) and a clear crystal ball in my projective hand (to concentrate the energy leaving my body.)

Have you ever seen my (manmade) crystal power tool that looks suspiciously like the wand in the Magician card? I use it in my dominant hand the same way. I believe the Magician is channelling energy in his card, but the Magician is also one of my Life cards.

Attachments

• powertool 1a -redux.jpg
    powertool 1a -redux.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 87