I Ching help Hexagram 35

Awkward.turtle91

I asked for advice on my love life

And I got hexagram 35 Progress.

Changing line 1 & 6
https://i.imgsafe.org/7c57a10f5f.jpg
Hopefully you'll be able to work out that mess

I believe that Porgress is telling me that I shouldn't find an easy way out e.g if someone says "oh your stunning", I shouldn't start flirting with them the next day and acting like I'm taking and interest. Instead I should wait for who ever it is and work on our relationship a bit more and let it bloom.

I feel that it's also telling me I shouldn't distance my self and I should enjoy the joy of others being in a relationship and not allow my ego to be in the way! Because I may get there one day and have to help someone whom is jealous of me.

I believe changing line one is telling me that I should continue to stand up for my beliefs and continue to say no to those who may offer but it doesn't feel right on my part do what's right for me.

I believe changing line six is warning me that if I take joy in other people's sadness and if I become harsh and bitter to them that my progression will be set back. Don't do anything with ill intent. Such as "don't flirt with someone that's taken trying to split them up etc."

I believe hexagram 35 is telling me it's on the way, but when it comes I need to be humble but yet victorious about t at the same time.

Any other opinions?
X

Ace

It turns into 51--Thunder. It is assertive and startling to others, but a good thing. So progress FORWARD is happening.

I get the idea from MY books that #6 says you can be TOO pushy. So slow down and just be yourself. If you know you are in the right place FOR YOU, nothing can go wrong. Just my opinion.

barb

Awkward.turtle91

It turns into 51--Thunder. It is assertive and startling to others, but a good thing. So progress FORWARD is happening.

That's interesting to know, do you think the I Ching was letting me know it's on the way, so take a step back? And enjoy my time? How do you know that? :)

I get the idea from MY books that #6 says you can be TOO pushy. So slow down and just be yourself. If you know you are in the right place FOR YOU, nothing can go wrong. Just my opinion.

barb

Hey barb! - I can come across as pushy, but it's usually not my intention to do so no matter how much good intent I have. Maybe I need to give my self a break and stop watching overs move forward and enjoy the time I have.

Maybe I should switch the phone off and let people come to me for a change, maybe I should also not look at others and expect what they have, maybe im not ready for it yet. Maybe I need to lower my expectations of my self and not worry about others progress but my own.

Xx

Ace

That's interesting to know, do you think the I Ching was letting me know it's on the way, so take a step back? And enjoy my time? How do you know that? :)

I don't....the I Ching does! As for turning off your phone. Don't. Just don't go after other people. Be receptive but less pushy. More Yin, less yang.

A lot of pushiness is just getting too enthusiastic. So relax a while.

barb

Awkward.turtle91

Thankyou!

My body has given me a nice cold! I have no choice in the matter ahaha
Xx