I keep getting these same cards!! What do they mean??

kaylafaithsmama1

The last couple of days when i do readings for myself I keep getting the same cards which are the Death card, and the 10 of swords which both pretty much mean the end of something and beggining of something else. And I keep getting the 6 0f swords which i think represents some sort of movement. Also I keep getting the 7 of swords which i think is a card of like betrayal or someone doing something sneanky behond my back.

I would just like some clarity on what is ending or beggining in my life? Or what the 10 of swords and death card is trying to tell me. Also I would like to know what sort of movement is being made in my life or what the the 6 of swords is tryin to tell me and last what the 7 of swords is tryin to tell me.

Please help and give me clarity on what they are tryin to tell me or if someone could give me their own reading that would be awesome!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! My name is stacy and bday is 4/5/86. thanks!!

celticnoodle

kaylafaithsmama1 said:
The last couple of days when i do readings for myself I keep getting the same cards which are the Death card, and the 10 of swords which both pretty much mean the end of something and beggining of something else. And I keep getting the 6 0f swords which i think represents some sort of movement. Also I keep getting the 7 of swords which i think is a card of like betrayal or someone doing something sneanky behond my back.

I would just like some clarity on what is ending or beggining in my life? Or what the 10 of swords and death card is trying to tell me. Also I would like to know what sort of movement is being made in my life or what the the 6 of swords is tryin to tell me and last what the 7 of swords is tryin to tell me.

Please help and give me clarity on what they are tryin to tell me or if someone could give me their own reading that would be awesome!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! My name is stacy and bday is 4/5/86. thanks!!

well, not sure what deck you are using or the question you asked the cards, but looking at these cards, it seems you did a great job of reading them, I think!

the death card: the ending of something
10 swords: a new start to something
6 of swords: moving along--(could even be literally so)
7 of swords: someone betraying you

I'd pay attention to the fact that three of the cards are swords--and the remaining one is a major arcana card. the swords cards can indicate harsh words/actions -- so perhaps a fight with someone that is going to make you leave them and move along as a result of feeling betrayed?

or it can be regarding your work place--perhaps you will find a new position that will entice you to leave the current position you have (death) and start the new one, (10 swords and 6 swords), but you may find out after starting it that the new job is not everything you thought it was--perhaps you are being mislead about it (7 swords).

could be pretty much anything along those lines. the swords are all about words or thoughts, and generally indicates problems along those lines. what ever it is representing - it's predicting a very possible time of upset for you.

saleeneh

Hi there

It would help me out if you would do an actual reading. Ask a question or do a general and let us know what spread if any you are doing. All these cards mean different things at different times. If you do this then interpret it yourself first thoroughly then we can help you out with it afterwards..

The Guided Hermit

Also, what spread are you using? In addition, where are the cards positioned?

Amanda

kaylafaithsmama1 said:

Do you find yourself getting involved in "new" things or situations a lot? Or maybe you over-do things. The sense that I get from you is that you take the initiative in things, and I think these cards are trying to tell you that you need to appreciate your limits a little more. The initiative I feel with you I think is coming from the 6 of Swords- you are the helper of the way for everyone else, the 7 of Swords makes me feel like you just keep on giving, so everyone else just keeps on taking - Death and the 10 of Swords could be saying that this has got to end... or you're about to get fed up/burnt out and it's going to end.... does that make any sense?

Aladdin

There is something about this which tells me you fear the transition towards something better may be more than you can handle at present.

Six of swords suggests mental stability and a desire to leave troubles behind.
Seven of swords could indicate a journey over land to achieve this, although i've no idea how far this could be.
Normally i would suggest the latter are 'only' minor cards with limited power in a short time, yet here there is a big need in both the day and night brain if i can put it like that to realize that some sort of change is imminent.

re-pete-a

Are your insurances paid up ?
It would be a good idea to check.

It feels as though you might end up with a breakin.
Resulting in a move of residence.

Grizabella

I think you should do an actual reading, giving your own interpretation of each card. Then you'd be within the rules and so would we. :)

Or maybe this belongs in a different forum, like maybe Talking Tarot or Using Tarot Cards.