I keep pulling the queen of pentacles in almost every reading

mahafrins

My cards are cleansed with candle light and its very well tuned.

Some how I keep pickin the same cards in all my readings on my gilded. Other 3 decks are cool but this annoyin.

Why is it happening?

GypsyFaerie

Some how I keep pickin the same cards in all my readings on my gilded. Other 3 decks are cool but this annoyin.

Why is it happening?

It thinks the answer it's giving you is more important than the question you asked?

It really thinks you need to pay attention to the cards it's giving you?

Or it's tired and is telling you it needs a rest?

I don't mean to sound glib, but maybe you should set the deck aside for a week or so

Or leave out the card(s) that keep(s) coming up and meditate on it(them) for a bit.

It could also be that you feel you are asking a different question but the deck feels your intent is the same?

I'm no expert, these are just some thoughts.

canid

Why is it happening?

Erm, it's trying to tell you something. There's a message there you're meant to have. WHY would you want to cleanse your deck because you keep getting the same card? I'd pay more attention to that card & how it relates to you right now than thinking the deck is faulty & you need to cleanse it. Why is it annoying? I'd be researching that 9 of Pents hot & heavy if I were you, & how it pertains with what's going on in your life. Sounds to me your cards are already very well 'tuned'. I don't 'tune' my cards BTW, but everyone's different.

Carla

Try writing or at least thinking about what the Queen of Pentacles could mean to your life right now.

Try propping the card up and meditating on it. Jot down the thoughts that popped into your head afterward.

Try sleeping with the card under your pillow. Fall asleep with the intention to receive a message about this card in your dreams. Make a note of your dream when you wake up, and see if you can make a connection between your dream and the card.

When the same card keeps popping up, pay attention to it. :)

tarotcognito

Bumping what everyone said here. In my experience, when a card pops up a lot, it's trying to get a message across. It's up to us to court it a little (no pun intended) to get to understand it.

Hope this helps. :)

agent199

Your decks are fine :)

I believe the QoP is desperately trying to tell you that you are missing something important and that it is 'sitting right there under your nose'.

mahafrins

Well now the queen has settled down but the queen of wands is comming up wheew i have given tarot a break and branched into runes.