I lost my beloved Tarot last night....

velvetina

....my oldest deck, my oldest friend....gone, vanished, I cried myself to sleep.

this morning, I was brought my cup of tea and asked how I felt.."oh horrible, horrible...completely washed out and bereft...then with a flash of inspiration when those words "washed out" left my tongue, sprang out of bed and ran to the laundry basket,,where my deck, in its discreet black velvet purse, had become somehow tangled with my unmentionables!!!

I must be getting old...perhaps next week I'll roast them!

Thankfully they had narrowly missed a wash and spin....only just.....:)

GryffinSong

Whew! That was a close call!!!

And LOL about your unmentionables. ;)

rwcarter

Glad your deck missed the wash. A friend accidentally washed one of her decks. Don't remember which one, but it was heavily laminated and the deck was fine afterwards.

tarotcognito

Wow. Yeah, that was close.

Almost had yourself a laundered deck. :p

Yeah, I know, I know... ba-a-a-a-d... :D

Milfoil

Glad you got your deck back before the wash cycle. I've been missing a deck since July! Very upsetting as it is my favourite and not exactly easy to get hold of another copy either. I put it somewhere 'safe' . . . . story of my life.

DownwardSpiral

Whew! That was a close call!!!

And LOL about your unmentionables. ;)

LOL yes the tangled part : ) I'm glad you found your deck....it's an awful feeling to lose anything.

Grizabella

Gosh, talk about cleansing a deck! :p That's not a recommended means of doing that.

I'm so glad you found the beloved deck before it met its watery fate. :) :heart:

Scibility

You don't need them!

Gosh, talk about cleansing a deck! :p That's not a recommended means of doing that.

LOL!!! very funny!!! I must say Velvetina, your intuition (or something) is...well... amazing... what on earth do you need cards for??? :)

MoonGypsy

Wow, Velvetina, that WAS a close one! You have me curious as to which deck it was? :love: Glad this story had a happy ending.

Hugs,
MoonGypsy xxx

Mi-Shell

....my oldest deck, my oldest friend....gone, vanished, I...............
sprang out of bed and ran to the laundry basket,,where my deck, in its discreet black velvet purse, had become somehow tangled with my unmentionables!!!

:)
Well, does that tells us, that you are wearing black "unmentionables ;)
.....camouflaging the black purse.....