I took a break!

MiaLuna

I am fairly new to Fraud faeries oracle when I started learning the fay it was very fun to have theire energy around, then I started connecting with them having my own readings by the book, you know, learning from the book, for some reason they started getting very personal with me, the readings were so accurate... and boom... I started feeling scared of them... I put the deck a side I think I may have some sort of experience in the past with them that frighten me... I dont know, I still see them, feel them, but I dont think I am ready to completely connect with the fay... so, I took a break! What do you think guys?

MiaLuna

inanna_tarot

I think its wise you took a break - you dont want to overly upset yourself using a deck that doesnt feel 'right'

However you said..
for some reason they started getting very personal with me, the readings were so accurate... and boom... I started feeling scared of them

So maybe its not the deck itself that your scared of, but the truth in those answers? Maybe there was things there you werent ready to hear? Are you ready to take those things on board now and learn and grow?

I love the Faeries Oracle, and they decorate my little faery shrine - but it sounds to me that your fear is a little like the brutal truth that the Thoth deck brings out. Can be very very scary stuff, to look in the mirror and really see yourself.

MiaLuna

Yes!

I am getting ready I am trying to get back on track! I was afraid to the truth and the mystic behind the fay's. I realize not long ago that I am a seer and I am still a little scare of what I see... I am just now learning how to deal with this and the fay's, I know this is an awesome deck! but Oh, I am not sure, is a little overwhelming! I am still learning... Thank you!!!

Brightess Love,
MiaLuna

Jewel

Greetings MiaLuna,

Instead of doing readings for a while why don't you engage in working the exercises in the book. They are fun, and will allow you to build a comfort zone, and a relationship, with the faeries, without intruding your abilities as a seer. Just an idea.