if someones gone off you

star-lover

justice 7 of swords lovers
base card king of cups
deck was the cosmic deck - just 3 cards no particular spread
????

that was the question - is x going off me, trying to pull away and drift apart gradually

drew these 3 cards and i'm thinking NO! *but* what of the 7 of swords? does he want to stay with me and the 7 is just a carry on of ways to manage this despite difficulties?

then again i'm thinking yes because justice he may be thinking its the right thing to do coupled with lovers making a choice about this and 7 of swords trying to think of a clever way to do it?

hmmm in two minds and not sure what to make of it
sorry stupid post, post if you want
*edit* just thought maybe the two major cards means he is deciding what he wants at the moment and could go either way?and the 7 of swords is the thinking of best strategy???to do it right? (justice?)
lastly must say one word struck me about these cards and it was *a decision*
perhaps they just reflect my state of mind at the moment because i've been thinking last few days what i want to do too (just to confuse things lol but the question WAS about ifhe is going off me!)

Grizabella

Well, I agree with you that there does seem to be a definite message about a choice being made, and the 7 of swords certainly does look like someone looking for an easy way out, doesn't it? I'd wonder if he was trying to just slip away without dealing with the issue head on, maybe in order to save your feelings or save a difficult scene? (Not that you'd make a scene, but maybe he thinks you might.) In some old decks, the Lovers card shows a man and two women indicating a choice, possibly between women, so maybe there's someone else involved who is complicating the matter for him---either another woman or a mother figure. If that's the case, then he might not even be trying to slip away from you in particular but from the entire situation. With Justice in the reading, maybe he's having a hard time deciding what's the "right thing" to do?

star-lover

thanks lyric
your whole post makes sense, i can see it like that if im realistic
basically he's my internet man and lately we dont talk until at least 9-10pm at night whereas before he came on from early evening straight after work
the 2 women is me and his wife and youre right i wouldnt make a scene about anything but i've told him i've about had enough now and cant see it carrying on really
so maybe hes taken this on board and decided to gradually peter out
you reach saturation sometimes and theres no where to go, even on a hamster wheel you can go up and around adn around but i've done that too long lol
i just dont know cos he doesnt talk about it unless i push - he seems to be happy to do whatever, sounds not bothered now, well up to him, ive done my bit

the 7 of swords has been a major player for the last 2 years in my readings - theres definitely something im not being told - just never knew what this was?
its always difficult to conduct a relationship over black and white text
never again
x thanks;)

Grizabella

The Justice card, considering that he's married, could indicate he's concerned about his wife finding out and wanting a divorce, too.

When I first got involved with the internet, I was bombarded by guys wanting internet relationships. They, of course, usually wanted in-person sexual encounters, too, if possible, but cyber-sex was good with them if that's what it had to be. Of course, they'd lead me to believe it was more to get what they wanted since I wasn't into cybering for the sake of it. I finally wised up to all that.

Then I saw a documentary on the subject later on and I'll always remember the quote "the internet is the crack cocaine of the sex addict". How true! It's the "safe sex" alternative to the pick-up bars of the 60's, 70's and early 80's.

I haven't had the slightest interest in internet entanglements for a lot of years now. It's seldom that the relationships ever lead to much of anything in reality and too often, even if they do, they end in heartache.

star-lover

thanks lyric, pmd you btw, cyber sex was never involved, this was a friendship first and foremost which developed
although its romantic its not seedy by any means lol
but i can relate to justice and the marriage part deciding to stop it cos of anyone finding out
all coming a bit clearer for me now
thanks
x

Grizabella

Oh gosh! You have my sincere apology for blundering along and giving the impression I thought cyber-sex was involved in this for you! I didn't think so at all. I was just chattering away about my own experience and the documentary I saw! Honestly----I'm very sorry! :(

I remind myself of a sign I've seen that says "Be sure brain is in gear before mouth is in motion."