If you've used Madame Endora's Fortune Cards...

shemsu sutekh

I've seen a lot of very postive responses to this deck, and I am planning on ordering it.

My question is, are the readings very detailed? It seems that each card's interpretation would be very narrow, unlike the Tarot or other oracles where there is room for more open interpretation. These cards seem very...blunt. I understand that there are 48 cards, so there's plenty of ground covered. I'm just afraid that it would be hard to use this intuitivly.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, please tell me I am, because everything in me is telling me to buy this deck!

.traveller.

Personally, in my opinion, reading these cards are alot like reading Lenormand cards only easier. Cards change meaning depending on which cards appear together. If you are sensitive to color and shape, there is alot to work with... overall, if you ignore the keywords, the cards are very versatile.

shemsu sutekh

well...I ordered them. Lol I couldn't help it! I've been eyeing them for so long, and I feel really right about them.

.traveller.

I'm glad I broke down and bought mine. I'm sure you'll love yours too, there is just something about them. My only beef was that the set I received was cut with a dull blade so the edges are ratty. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem though.

karen0205

You should e-mail them. They will probably send you a new deck. They're wonderful sellers.

.traveller.

karen0205 said:
You should e-mail them. They will probably send you a new deck. They're wonderful sellers.

I didn't know that. I figured they were just another large soulless company. The cards I have seem to have stabilized and I have "dirtied" the stark white chips/rips with incense ashes, so I will see how they hold up. I may buy another set and if those are funky too, I will contact them because I do like the cards. It's just so strange because my Faeries' Oracle is older and more used but the cards still look brand new. Madame Endora is only lightly utilized and a much more recent purchase, but they look like they were run over and decades old.