I'll be getting a new one soon

Shadow wolf1214

So after a few months of trying to learn the runes....i have come back to tarot and what better way to do it than with a new deck. I am going to be picking up Legacy of the Divine tarot and i wanted to know everyone's opinion on it was, did you like it? do you use it often? is it easy to hold? how about the symbolism, is it good, easy to interpret the cards?

Grizabella

Legacy of the Divine is fantastic! It's a dream to shuffle, the art work is Divine, and the book is wonderful. I see that you're a beginner, but I think you'll do fine with the set. There's lots of information in the book to help you along. I'm not sure it's really a beginner's deck on its own, but with the book, you'll probably find it easy enough to learn to use.

Shadow wolf1214

sorry if i came off as a beginner, but i am not....i own two other tarot decks, Llewellyn tarot and DruidCraft.....i had done multiple readings before i tried my hands on runes, and i was quite good at it before, but once i strayed away i lost my touch so i decided to try and find it again in a new deck

Miss Divine

I totally agree with wat Grizabella said.

This deck is gorgeous! I use this deck most of the time at the moment, it works great for readings on all topics, and it shuffles like a dream.

Shadow wolf1214

i got the deck today and i have to agree with you both.....this deck is wonderful, next deck on my list is the Hermetic Tarot