I'm hooked!

DawnsLight

I thought I would be OK with my "Healing with the Fairies" deck. Wrong! LOL I just went out yesterday "to look around" and came home with the Healing with the Angels, Magical Mermaids and Dolphins, and another deck with animals on it (it's not sitting right here by me, I can't remember the actual name of the deck).

I'm really finding a better "connected feeling" with these oracle cards more than my tarot cards. Weird. I also am finding myself able to read oracle cards better and have a clearer feeling about what the cards are telling me. I find that if I read for myself, I'm doing better using oracle. When reading for someone else, I'm doing better with tarot. Hmm. Wonder why that is??

Kind of freaky.... this past weekend, I took a little mini vacation that I had planned almost 2 months ago. I left Saturday early morning. I used my Fairies deck on the Wed, Thurs, and Fri beforehand (for my daily 1 card reading) and ended up picking Vacation each day! Just amazes me how this works....

I am reallllly loving each deck, although I haven't used pictures on the cards.... they just amaze me and I find that every time I look at a card again, I see something new/different in it.

I'm so glad that I found AT, or I never would have discovered and found this wonderful world of oracle decks!

a_shikhs

Congrats on your new decks.. Healing with the Angels and Fairies are my favourites. They are beautiful decks with lovely messages. Even the Archangel Oracle is quite accurate. Try getting that too.. ;)

Its great how these decks connect with us and give us the right message at the right time. :) Enjoy your new decks. :)

Sammie

I really like my oracle decks, too! Sometimes, when my mind is scattered - I can't think clearly enough to get a good tarot reading. However, with the oracles - just shuffling them makes you feel calm and centered and then you just need to draw a card and read the message!

It is so strange how they will come up with the same message day after day when something is bothering you or is going to be happening soon - that happens to me all the time.

I have most of the Doreen Virtue decks and like them a lot. I just ordered a new one from Amazon - Daily Guidance from Your Angels, it is another 44 card deck. Her Saints and Angels deck is so lovely - it always has just the right message.

Another deck I like is Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards by Sonia Choquette.

One more that I really, really enjoy is the Tree Magick deck by Gillian Kemp - it has the sweetest messages. They always make you feel special and loved.

DawnsLight

I'm finding that I really like Doreen Virtue's decks! I'm on the hunt for the Unicorn deck now, and I've been looking at the Saints and Angels and Archangels decks as well. Ohhh and my hubby thought I was bad when the beanie baby craze was big.... LOL!