I'm so tired and traumatized.

NeXoRiouS

It all happened the night before and I was having an interesting chat with someone out of no where on the net. It happens that she's going to be a junior in my school when the term starts and we got pretty well by less than a 2hrs. I know it's short, but every word she uses captivates my mind. Makes me wish to know her more. True enough, I began to like this feeling.

Hence, after we parted, I toss and turn in my bed and did couple of readings. All the readings showed signs of romance and possiblities of being together. After that, I feel asleep and I keep dreaming of her. Worst of it, I keep waking up the whole night. Even the moment I woke up, I thought of her. Had alot of images of conversation but I can't remember any now.

Now I'm so drained out. I feels pretty messed up. Is this normal or I'm thinking too much? Honestly speaking, I've even thought of being a monk but all this happened and I've lost my mind. Need some advice. Thanks.

HudsonGray

That's how infatuation happens. Usually it goes away & you wonder why you had it in the first place. Don't go acting all wierd on her, it'll make her thing you're dangerous. Usually these things are only one sided. You can tell already that your balance is way off on this, just keep it toned down & let life handle it.

Imagemaker

Is this normal or I'm thinking too much?
Yes to both. Oh, the frantic desperate longing and thrills of those first encounters where the fantasy is fabulous and reality hasn't entered the picture yet.

Breathe, get out of your head with balancing activities, and don't scare her with your intensity--then perhaps the infatuation can grow into something more real.

NeXoRiouS

haha.. i Fear I will really go acting weird and do things to amuse her. I got to wake myself up. I've never had any special likings for anybody and I guess she's the first. Hudson, will you want to do reading for me?

HudsonGray

At this point with the intensities (even if one sided) I think the cards would only be showing wish fulfilment. You've had no time for anything to really develop on their own yet, and no set pattens of action on your own reactions--there's too much flux going on to get much of anything right now.

Give it a month, that'll tone things down. If it's one of those flash in the pan things (here & gone, bye bye) you'll know by then, and if it moves into friendship, then you've got some sort of time between you that can be commented on via the cards. At the moment it's too soon--too many high emotions.

NeXoRiouS

ok thanks. i'm more clear on what I want and need to do now. Thanks alot. :)