I'm surprised...

StMary

That my search didn't turn up anything...

Since I've gone about trying to broaden the decks I use now and am trying to replace what I can after a house fire, I remembered one of my favorite decks I used to used for all kinds of things. It was called "the Q cards".

The only way I know to accurately explain these cards is to say that if you took a magic 8 ball and let it mate with a fun and silly tarot deck, you'd have Q cards.

Now, mind you, this is coming from me and I'm a HUGE fan of the 8 ball. I have one that I got for my 7th or 8th birthday that, to my knowledge, has never lied to me. of course there's rules like anything else. After that first one, I was so hooked that I collected them. From the "date ball", "the Simpson's", "the excuse", "the 'hate' ball", etc....I could go on...

Anyway, I used to have to hold committee meetings for questions too complex for the 8 ball council, but that seemed like a mockery to ask any of my decks or consult my grandma about (mostly stuff about how stupid my brothers were and about boys, of course). So, I'd pull out my trusty Q card deck and get through a quick reading with answers that weren't limited to "yes" and "no" answers.

I've seen them and different versions of them and would love to get a new deck of them. If remembering those gave you the warm fuzzies like it did for me and you've seen them somewhere recently enough for me to still be able to get my mitts on some, it would be awesome for you to share :)

XOXO
StMary

Attachments

• qcards.jpg
    qcards.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 100