In search of the right Stone...

cougarock

Hello All,
Don't want to sound desperate, BUT i am.
I'm in search of the perfect stone to manifest my soul-mate back into my life.
I've somehow managed to push him out, because of my emotional limiting beliefs (which I've been working day and night on, and have made profound change), now i just want to ensure my lover comes back to me, and continues the love we once shared. we have been on a 8 week painful separation (due to my new growth process) and now the holidays are coming, and i see no sign of him reconnecting with me.
I was thinking of wearing a "engagement" type ring, with "the stone" that will manifest him back to me.
ANY thoughts????
I miss him, i miss him with all my heart.

and please, if you have any thoughts on how i can manifest him back to me, please message me. It doesnt have to be just stones.

thanks in advance

RubyRuby

My first thought was rose quartz to promote love of self and love of others.

It's pretty standard opinion that using magic to effect someone's will is a no no. In other words, forcing your soul mate back to you, if it is not what they want.

I think a rose quartz would be appropriate because it would manifest the "best love" for you, and not necessarily "love" from a specific person.

I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear.

Ruby

crystalwoman

I agree with RubyRuby that Rose Quartz is a good stone, and aside from Ruby crystals or gems (ruby is tops!) nothing else beats rose quartz when it comes to affairs of the heart. One other that may be helpful is pale pink pearl or pale pink mother-of-pearl. I also feel that you should not try to cast any kind of love spell, if you do it will probably back-lash on you. Trust in your fate, if it's meant to be for you to be together, it will happen.

cougarock

thanks for the input!

what is the best method using rose quartz. how should i clean them and use them?

thank you

crystalwoman

With rose quartz the fastest way to cleanse and recharge it is to put it under cold running water for about half an hour. The cold running water generates negative ions, and that helps to recharge the stone. Quartz also generates negative ions but it can get depleted after continuous use, hence the reason for recharging it in water for the benefit of the negative ions. Quartz and most other stones can also be recharged in sea salt (which also generates massive quantities of negative ions), or in sea-salt brine water, in sunlight, moonlight, by smudging with sage smoke or pine-needle smoke (there's negative ions in the sage and pine smoke), by placing the stone on top of a large quartz crystal cluster, and for heavy duty intensive care by burial in the earth for 7 days to 2 years. I prefer the cold running water method because it is fastest and safest. Some crystals will bleach out from being left in sunlight so I rarely use that method. Crystals also do well to be left outside during a storm when there is lots of rain and lightning.

For matters of the heart, such as this topic is about, the best way to use rose quartz is to wear it over the heart chakra. You can do this with a pendant or by putting a tumbled stone into a little pouch which can be worn over the heart chakra. For your purposes I'd suggest wearing it during the waking hours and take it off to go to bed, sleep with it beside the bed so it's within 3 feet of your personal energy field, or under your pillow.

garfield

for me i think using a double terminated rose quartz is the best though if you could find kunzite. it would be better.

Rin

Have you tried talking with him about getting back together? Like having a one on one time talking about all of the things that happened?

wizzle

My very first feeling is that you need a clear quartz stone. You have a LOT of issues besides just your lover. Sorry, but there it is, IMO.

tao

Rhodochrosite is traditionally known as the "soulmate crystal." On the other hand, if it's meant to be, it will be.