Inner Child Cards 3 Mother Goose as the Empress

Mi-Shell

Mother Goose
The card shows an upturned large brown egg. In its center there is a white goose sitting????? flapping her wings.
On the Goose’s left shoulder sits a grandmotherly crone, a basket with Easter eggs on her lap, her tight arm slung around the raised neck of the Goose for support. The dark blue background of the card showing planet Earth and the Moon lets me assume for a minute, that the Goose with her cargo is flying through the night.
Only, that is not possible - the way this picture is drawn. A goose in flight has a completely different body posture: Neck stretched out, feet stretched back and wings flapping at a different angle.... see moving goose pic...
So is the Grandmother sitting on her steed, while the Goose is swimming?
That could be it!?!?!?!??
In Siberia "The Great White Snow Goose" is an important steed for the shaman to journey into other realms. Goose has access to all 3 realms: It can fly to the Upper World
It will feed on Land = Middle world = our realm and it can swim and ground for food beneath the surface of the water, digging with its beak in the mud below = Lower World. There are countless legends and stories about shamans and other wise or deserving heroes and heroines befriending a White Goose and taking flight with it.....
Here we have an Elder doing it. As much as I love to see older women in cards, I am not so sure, what I think about the Empress being one....
Well, did I get imprinted with the image of the fertile pregnant Empress archetype of the Tarot?? This Empress is well beyond her birth giving years...But she carries that basket with Easter Eggs. That again symbolizes future and fertility.
A little this image reminds me of our Russian Babayagas, flying in their mortars or on the pestils through the night and through our dreams..
Then again,
I just hope, the Goose is swimming = giving Grandma a smooth ride. Because sitting like this on a flying goose Granny is in for a rather bumpy ride and all the eggs will fall out of her basket and - I hope you catch one .... :)

Seeing this Card, what are my senses telling me:
The soft, warm feel of the Goose feathers!
Goose feathers have a particular smell. The smell of the living creature.
The wind created by the goose in flight would tumble of Granny’s pointy hat and tousle her hair.

Now, iffff ithe Goose is swimming there would be the water, its sounds, smells, its cold liquid feel, running into Granny’s boots!?!?But it would be an almost soundless quiet ride. Granny would feel the Goose paddeling with her webbed feet below....
What might be the name of the Goose?
What is Grandma’s Medicine (secret) name?
Whom would they meet on this journey?

Attachments

• goose.gif
    goose.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 423
  • Mother Goose.jpg
    Mother Goose.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 491

Surja76

Mother Geese has a orange hat on her head, it is look like geese beak. Birds with this beak feed their children and fights against enemies in order to protect them. Beak is also is the falos symbol and orange colour is the symbol of passion. It means that this woman is the wife, mother and grandmother, she is held like a woman, wife and mistress of her house.
Egg she is sitting in - is the symbol of children, fertility, it is the centre of her home and her family universe where anyone feels comfortable and protected, like a child inside of pregnant woman. She made this world herself with her hands. This mother is flying high in the Sky on the goose. It means that she reached the top of her woman's life, she has high authority among the members of her family. It is marriage card.
She has yellow lace on the neck as a ring. This lace is on neck chakra Vishudha. The fifth chakra is controlled by higher mental areas, which include department and supervision, with the result that you get the most varied picture of life on the basis of which can form your own opinion. It awakens you to express yourself creatively. It works at the highest level of intelligence. Yellow colour of her lace means Power. It is power she has in order to adjust her life put it under her control, she has her own opinion to anything. Also it means she cares of her health.
More over people say that "Head is the man, and neck is the woman and woman can turn with the man the way she likes". So that she is controlling not only children but the man also (falos hat is on her head).
And her mental posibility gives her way to creativity in family. This woman has a self and its creativity in the family above all. Purple cloak on her shoulders said about this. Purple is the symbol of creativity.
Stars are on her cloak. The Star is the symbol of success she has in family and one of its features is time. It means that her success is based on long life experience and gives her longevity. The Star gives also hopes and doubts. It means that her life experience also was based on by trials and errors that it committed herself.
Red dress tells about her BIG heart, she share among her children, husband and grandchildren. Dress is closed with cloak it means that sometimes she has to hide her feelings and give the way to her mind in order not to spoil her children, sometimes she can be strict.
Boots - This symbol means wealth, beauty, panache, power and follow fashion.

At the same time. As to fairy tale about Mother Geese. She closed with her wings her disobedient children, protected them from rain and hail. Its wings were damaged and bleeding, but despite everything, she did not gave to nasty to kill her children.

Empress is the symbol of blind mother's love. In bad meaning it can describe poor mother, her children gives her nothing for her love, they always take money from her, they give her troubles but she keeps them and loves them despite everything, sometimes even to the detriment of herself and her own health.

Surja76

Basket with apples in her right hand talking about her fertility, at the same time right hand (right hand - giving hand) talking about her generosity and hospitality.