Inner Child Tarot- Ace of Wands

Golden Angel

Inner Child Tarot- Ace of Wands

In the Ace of Wands there is a butterfly emerging from a wand. It is encapsulated and emits a soft green glow, in the background is a wall of blue. There are two fairies helping to unwrap the butterfly from its staff/wand.

Butterfly- Blue, a more mature, introspective butterfly about to take flight, born again. Starting off again, Independence, rebirth.

Fairies- Helpers

Wand/Cocoon- Earthly origins and fire; metamorphism from an earthly worm to an airy butterfly.

Intuitively this card speaks to me as independence, and the entrepreneurial spirit, being one's own boss. A revealing (having the two fairies expose the butterfly from its cocoon). Wands are intellectual so a new thought, a new idea, maybe even the repackaging of the old into something new and improved. The nurturing waiting period before the reveal (ie new baby)

The green light card in doing whatever new creative/project you want as it will turn out superlatively well. This card also relates to health and vitality (energy/green glow/health (surgeons wear green)), so if this card relates to a health reading it means improvement of health (from isolation of cocoon to a swift recovery).

The Learners say “…the human soul becomes a butterfly while searching for a new incarnation.”

This is also described as new beginnings or discovery. Reversed it means stuck in a rut or a block/delay of some kind. Not being able to take off and flutter one's own wings, ideas, and desires.

Wands in today’s world are closely associated with work and business.
Wands in a reading depicts people with blue/green eyes and red hair or light hair (air, Aries, Leo) or people with fire and passion to get things done.

Illustration of Card from another website
http://www.ishalerner.com/shop/images/ic_ace_wands.jpg

DragonFae

Ace of Wands....the beginning of self....and awareness of the potential of the soul...connection with the authentic self....recognition of a higher level of being...This card speaks of transformation...both new and yet as old as time itself...many have walked this path before and many will travel it after we do....it is timeless....

Mi-Shell

Inner Child Cards: Ace of Wands:

Inner Child Cards: Ace of Wands:
1. The image on this cards a beautiful turquoise Butterfly -Wand flanked by 2 small orange winged Beings that look much like flowers.
2. The mood of this card is joyful and regal. Something magical is advertising its potential.
3. In a dream this image would mean:
Butterfly to me is the Medicine Power of a completed metamorphosis, of someone or something having reached its fullest potential and now being ready for flight. however, this is NOT a REAL Butterfly!
It is a green stick / wand with a butterfly-like tip. So someone is emulating the Powers of Lit Lit (Butterfly) The 2 orange clad Winged Ones are underlining that potential and giving it a “super- human” feel. The fact that their wings as well as the staff/ wand is green, to me speaks of the striving towards personal growth and abundance.
The turquoise colour of the butterfly wings to me speak of the winter solstice and the return of the light as well as the prevention of injuries and harm. To my people turquoise is sacred and it is used for healing and honoring the Upper World Spirits. Streamers of this colour are hung ito Obos = sacred Trees to honor them.
4. A person I think of when I see this card is:
The Eastern Tailed Blue Butterfly looks almost identical to this one on the staff. It is a regular on our land.
Oh yes, Butterflies are persons to me - just like you! :)
5. A part of me that this card reminds me of is:
My creativity!
This is the Ace of Wands after all! It says: Go and DO it, let loose, fly with it!
This goes so far that i had been toying with the thought to alter this card. Take a Sharpe marker and make it a REAL Butterfly! draw antena, a body and legs....
But then I may have a real Butterfly stuck on a stick!
that again reminded me of all the poor Lit Lits that are pinned shells in someone’s collection. !???!? i do not want to do that...... :(

Attachments

• Ace of Wands.jpg
    Ace of Wands.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 360