Interested in a Decameron Tarot study group? (***ADULTS ONLY!***)

afrosaxon

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in a study group for the Decameron Tarot? The moderators have given permission for one to be started. :party:

Please keep in mind that this is an erotic deck--which means it has explicit sexual imagery and nudity--and as such this study group is for ADULTS ONLY; you must be over 18 in order to participate (and if you're over 18, we need you to be mature and able to speak of the imagery in a respectful manner).

If you're interested, sign on up!

T.

Cat*

I'm certainly interested :thumbsup: but won't have much time to actually post much until the end of May.

tabi

As would I too

nisaba

<enviously> I'd sit in the background and watch. I'm a bit of a voyeur that way - I don't own a set of my own. I'd probably shout encouraging things from the sidelines, and bring orange quarters and perfumed towels for the mid-game break ...

Cat*

nisaba said:
<enviously> I'd sit in the background and watch. I'm a bit of a voyeur that way - I don't own a set of my own. I'd probably shout encouraging things from the sidelines, and bring orange quarters and perfumed towels for the mid-game break ...
Or you could go digital, use the online images, and join us in the ring. :D Not that I wouldn't like the orange quarters, mind you, but I wanna voyeur (I'm sure this is a verb), too! ;)

tabi

Technially do you need the tarot deck for the study groups? There will generally but a link or scan of the card somewhere on the thread. The study group is to help develop your understanding of the deck structure and images. While having access to the deck would help it isn't really neccessary for this type of thing since one or all of us can post the scan or if you're Cat* you save all of your naugthy links in a special folder. :p :joke: (joking; really I am--even if I do believe that is exactly where they are.) lol

Cat*

tabi said:
Technially do you need the tarot deck for the study groups?
I wouldn't know why. Sure, doing readings with an actual deck is easier than doing the shuffling, cutting, and card selecting with a surrogate deck and then go look up the images of the study group deck online. But the way I understand study groups, they usually aren't heavily focused on complete readings but more on single cards, are they?

or if you're Cat* you save all of your naugthy links in a special folder. :p :joke: (joking; really I am--even if I do believe that is exactly where they are.) lol
I'm that easy to see through, am I? ;)