Interesting experience with Cosmic Tarot

cosmic_bubble

I was working through Mary Greer's 'Tarot for yourself' and carried out an exercise whereby all the court cards were spread out in front of me and I had to imagine that they were people at a party. I was asked to pick out the one that I felt attracted to and I chose the Knight of Wands (a rather dashing looking fella!), with no idea of what he stood for etc.

Having forgotten all about it, I later did another exercise whereby I had to pick out court cards that corresponded to important people in my life. Being a beginner, I'd couldn't recall any of the definitions so went to the 'glossary' bit and just picked out cards based on the written interpretations of the cards (no pictures). The card that corresponded to the boyfriend? Knight of Wands :) Maybe you had to be there (lol) but it did make me sit back for a minute and think 'wow' :D

Impressed a newbie like me! ;)

HanaDay

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. In spreads about my ex boyfriend, I think he's represented by the Knight of Wands, reversed. It's amazing how accurate these readings can be!

kerrip

whenever I get the 6 wands I think of my eldest daughter. I think this is a little odd. Tell me, do you think people can be represented by non court cards?

Kerri

star-lover

yes non court cards can represent people and facets of your own nature
especially with a deck like the cosmic because each character is so different and quite modern/ life like