Interesting time

calligirl

Went to a "metaphysical fair" this weekend. If you knew the area, you'd know that it's almost unheard of around this Bible Belt.

I didn't get to have any readings because they cost too much. I was really hoping to have a rune reading because I've done my own, never had anyone else do it.

They were giving away free aura photos with admission which was neat. How much stock can one put in a computer image though? Has anyone seen these programs? My mother-in-law was with me and she was impressed because there was a large animal spirit at her feet which was probably her great dane. Her aura was green with some yellow. My aura was white with some lavendar but I'm not sure what that signifies.

Anyone here know more about auras? Now I'm interested...

memries

I think the lavender color is very spiritual and the green healing and not sure about the yellow. It is a fun thing to have done ! Mine was red ! Passion which I doubt but anyway it bears some study on your part to find out.
Google as well that should tell you a lot.

Auras are real and I have seen them but I think it takes some study and dedication to be able to interpret them accurately and even then who knows ? There are many theories about it. I know it is not magic it is a matter of looking in a certain way to see them. It is your life force energy.
The trees have them and I think everything in nature.

Milfoil

Yes I have the same reservations as to how accurate a machine could be in picking up the Aura and if the colours were true. Yellow is usually associated with mental aspects so someone who thinks a lot or uses their mental abilities frequently.

At the very least, you can get an idea of the shape of the aura, even if you feel that the colours don't fit.

Briar Rose

Here's mine.

Let me know if you can open it, please.

Milfoil

Looking at that . . . what a sensitive and caring person you are. :)

Elnor

I've been told that those photos represent how your aura was at the moment it was taken- they are changeable.

I agree with Milfoil, what a lovely aura! It looks like a very nice watercolour painting... very loving and peaceful colours.

elnor

celticnoodle

Elnor said:
I've been told that those photos represent how your aura was at the moment it was taken- they are changeable.

I agree with Milfoil, what a lovely aura! It looks like a very nice watercolour painting... very loving and peaceful colours.

elnor
I was told the same thing. My sister & I had our aura photo taken about 9mos. ago at a fair. I cannot recall what mine was like though, will have to find it. however, with my sisters, I can recall they knew she worked in healthcare because of the colors. it was so cool!

yes, your aura picture is beautiful!